June 2018 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lavii, Oct 4, 2017.

1. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Hiya Lavii!
    32nd week started yesterday..I have mixed emotions. excited but sacred about the whole process. fingers crossed!
    my baby was 1.5kgs, 2 weeks ago..u should be having your scan this time right!
    take barley soups/ water and Tropical Amaranth (greens) for water retention.. always put ur feet up while sitting..
    I have heart burns mostly at night..Can't help without antacids.

Hey I too don't do any exercises. Just 30 mins walking I do everyday. Starting this month, my energy levels have gone down..sometimes I wont feel like doing anything, just lazing around is what I feel comfortable :facepalm:
    I work from home all 5 days, so I relax now and then..

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Good to know you have an option to WFH Neetu .

Unfortunately my role needs me to be with the team and cannot WFH :(

When are you planning to take ML and how long is ML at your work place?

My next checkup is @31 weeks :) so hopefully will have a scan and check baby's measurements .

After a tiring day and travel once I reach home I am hitting bed directly and dont have patience to walk , however making sure at work place I am active enuf and moving

3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Dear ladies,

Are you using any cream/oil for stretch marks.
    I did not do it while carrying my 1st one and dint start this time yet.
    I will be entering in 8th month next week , Is it too late to start?

4. DhivyaRagav

DhivyaRagav New IL'ite

Hi all,

any expecting mommies from chennai. Please let me know. This is regarding the pre-registration of pregnancy in chennai.

5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hey Dhivya ,

Hope you got some help on your query .

@May/June Mommies: Howz it going ?Just entered 30th week and all I can talk about is how tired I am even to fetch a glass of water.Went through blood test to double check HB levels as it was 10.5 3 months back , looks its the same however platelet count reduced.Per doc 1.4L is oki .My next check up is on 1st Mar (8th month) .When does GD test happen is it in 8th month ?

6. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hi all ,

Done with my 31st week scan , Blood tests and 2nd dose of TT .

Howz every one doing ?

@blueFlower and @parineetha :How are you both , assuming you are week 36 now ?:beer-toast1:

@parineetha Baby's weight was 1750 gms yesterday , remember your last conversation on baby's weight :)

My appetite is gone down , due to severe acidity I am not able to eat properly .Tried different antacids under doc supervision , tried eating portion meals still the same .Any one knows natural remedies which can help me with acidity please ?:worship2:

parineetha and kalcandu like this.
  7. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

hey Lavii..So sweet! u happy? We are there, almost there...
    For me, 34 weeks over :cheer:My scan is still due..By then my baby would be 2+ :hearteyes:( I mean kgs)
    My appetite is all time big now.. eating nicely..But my appetite was also low some weeks ago..so don't worry.
    Have jeera pani, detox water (lemon, mint, water melon or other fruits also..
    I used to have Mucaine gel (mint) before every meal..it helped me to some extent..Now I rarely have it at nights.

8. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Ah ya leme try jeera water and see ...last 2 days all i am eating is curd rice due to this unbearable acidity .

Hope LO is not impacted with this inside:(

I am planning to take my ML 10 days before due assuming all will be well .With my first one took ML one month early and I was getting impatient every day and was so restless irritating everyone , still remember @Vasumathy consoling me and asking me to be patient :):)

9. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hi all ,

Howz everyone doing ? My acidity issue reduced now:cheer: , thanks to new antacid doc gave :)

Have a checkup scheduled on Sunday (33rd week ) .Any working moms in this club ?When are you guys planning to take ML ?Did you guys pack labour bags yet ?

10. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

@parineetha Assuming you are in Wk 39 .Hope you are doing good !
    Will be waiting for you to share good news:)