1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Nice...Hope nothing happens before weekend..and who's this new character lakshmi?

shravs3 and sumalynux like this.
  2. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Nice update.. good writing ... still keeping the suspense

sumalynux likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

haaa..I am sure Aryan might be half hearted until he sees things himself!

sumalynux likes this.
  4. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

EPISODE 12

After finishing call with her mom, Deepika decided to call her friend Lakshmi. After all she was one of her closet friend in college..

Deepika: Is this Lakshmi ? I am Deepika... asked Deepika excitedly

Yes its me. Omg Deepika.. Am sorry i could not come to your marriage.. My mil had knee surgery... I wanted to call you, but i lost my mobile and lost your contact... How are you hows married life treating you.. asked Lakshmi

Oh dont ask about it... Its become a nightmare... said Deepika with a sigh

Deepika briefed entire thing to Lakshmi.. I am just waiting for weekend so we can get some poojas done.. Because of this issues we have not consummated marriage yet.. Luckily Aryan is being patient about it... He loves me a lot said Deepika.

Oh god.. Cant believe if ghosts exist in this generation also said Lakshmi with a shock.

Whatever generation it is.. If there is a good there should be bad. If there is god then there is evil..

My grandmother used to tell Atrupta Atmas (unsatisfied souls) wander in this world for their unfinished business, or to avenge their enemy who might have been the cause of their death. What i dont understand is who is this young girl who is trying to trouble us..

Is it something to do with Aryan ? asked Lakshmi with a doubt

I felt the same too.. But thing is till date only i have seen and experienced this paranormal things.. Aryan has never seen anything.. But this time it attacked Aryan.. I am too confused said Deepika..

"Hmm dont worry. It will get solved after pooja" said Lakshmi trying to console her.

So how are you? Suddenly you have come to your moms place. Anything special asked Deepika.

Yes dear. I am 5 months pregnant now.. Last week we had baby shower.. I will stay for 2 weeks then go back.. We are planning delivery at my inlaws house.. said Lakshmi

Wow congrats Lakshmi... I think next month is your first anniversary right ? You will be 6 months pregnant for your first anniversary, thats cool said Deepika..

Yeah i wanted to postpone for couple of years.. But my husband is only son and his parents have lots of health issues. They wanted to have grand kid soon.. What about you.. Once all this solved, you will enjoy life for couple of years then plan kid asked Lakshmi.

No Lakshmi. I love kids i have no family planning plans. I am planning my masters here.. But i dont want to postpone having kids.. My mom or mil will come and stay with us once i have kid said Deepika..

Immediately all windows of the house shattered into pieces. Tree in front of their house fell down with a loud thud...

Aryan ran down and was shocked to see all windows of living room shattered...

What happened, what happened Deepika screamed lakshmi on the phone...

Deepika stood there in a shock with mobile in her hand.

Omg what happened suddenly all living room windows broke.. Did someone break it from outside said Aryan to himself and opened main door and stepped outside..

I will call you later.. Some problem here said Deepika disconnecting the call..

She went outside and was shocked to see huge tree in their driveway...

I dont see anyone. There is no heavy wind also today. How did this huge tree fell ? Also all our windows have broke.. Nothing has happened to neighbors place... I dont understand said Aryan in a confused tone..

I told you right ? Its not anybody's work, but its work of that ghost.. You dint believe me....

Oh please give it a break.. Without window glasses, house will start freezing within minutes.. Its 10C degrees outside... Come inside. Let me call someone to fix this immediately. said Aryan
    and went inside to make a call..

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  5. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

Hi Suma,

Nice update. Whenever they talk about having kid something bad is happening. Did Aryan did some injury to any Child and so the ghost want to take revenge??

sumalynux likes this.
  6. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Hello Suma

Great going... I hope this will be an eye opener for Aryan ..

Guessing it is something to do with this couple having kids ???

All the best

sumalynux and shravs3 like this.
  7. sumalynux

In next couple of episodes we will know if ghost is related to Aryan or Deepika.

Sweetynila likes this.
  8. sumalynux

Yes dear, little girls ghost is trying to stop them from having kids. Why ?? we will know in coming episodes.

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

very nice update...still Aryan is not believing....

sumalynux likes this.