Looking For Fertility Hospital In Hyderabad And In Chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Janakinarne, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi..sry u blessed eth twins right..when did u went there..can u give me detailed information about d doc...his name is Satya balasubrahmanyam??he s still working Dre?? planning to go there..but finding difficulty about his profile..can u dhare his details thank u

2. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi Nanditasri can plz share the doc details I got my periods and planning to meet d doc tomorrow...his name is Satya bhalasubrahmanyam or just Satya ...plz rlpy..can u share d hospital no plz..

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi can u plz share the details of the doc??his name is Satya or Satya balasubrahmanyam??still working Dre..if u hav contact no can u plz share??hav to consult him it's very urgent..thank i

4. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Please try the Akash fertility Center at Vadapalani. The Dr's name is Mrs Jeyarani. She is a very famous doctor and been awarded too for her excellence in this field. Just try to make a visit there, once you get to meet and talk to her you will get the confidence of conceiving for sure. So dont worry. All the best.

5. NanditaSri

NanditaSri Silver IL'ite

Yes His name is Sathya Balasubramanyam. You can reach the hospital at this number 044 -44671111

6. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thank u nanditasri