1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Self confidence

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sri Bhaskaran:

I have not read the book "Self Reliance" by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Thank you for sharing that information in your response. I am not sure whether I am capable enough to read and write about it here in IL as my knowledge to understand and interpret his book is very limited. But I will definitely read that book for my own benefit. I will be happy to buy the book for you and ship it to you.

Viswa

2. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your immediate response. You know very well that great people always use very simple language. So don't worry, his writings also very simple, but very rich in stuff and spirit. Though, I am not able to understand your writings in it's original spirit, as you want to convey us, i am able to understand one thing that, so for you have not read the writings of Ralph waldo emerson. So. I intently wish to bring to your knowledge, and that will help you to know the highest spirit of life. , and through you, the holy india may possibly aware of the spirit , and possibly the blessed people may taste the spirit of. Soul. Thanks for your kindness.
    Regarding shipping of the book, you please allow me a month time as it is year end for us, and also I want essays on nature only and the book self reliance I already read it. First, let me know the cost including the shipping charge , will enable me to finalise the decesion. Thank you.

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Dear viswamitra, one more thing I intently wants to say that, you please first go throw the book SELF RELIANCE, which is very small around 25 pages only , where as the other essays are some what lengthy as well as it deals with different subjects. In this book only emerson says about him , and also highlighting the highest spirit of soul , and the universe , which will enable you to know about emerson and his scope and the intention of his writings etc ,etc. which will guide you for the selection his other writings for your goodness in a short time. Also, you can find something more about your SELF CONFIDENCE with that of emerson's SELF RELIANCE , which will surely bring you the most valuable WISDOM.
    I hope , you can understand my poor english.
    Thank you.

4. Viswamitra

Thank you Sri Bhaskaran.

5. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Viswamitra likes this.
  6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Sir, thank you for the very deep and detailed write up. I came to know lots of new information through this.

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Dear Bhaskaran,

Thank you for posting the link to the book. I will read it when I have a little more time.

Viswa

8. Viswamitra

@Star25,

Thank you for your kind words and I am humbled. I am looking forward to your response in all my future snippets.

Viswa

Star25 likes this.