Which Phase Of Life Do You Like And Why

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sumalynux, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

I like youngster (20 -35) since thats the time we are grown up and matured to take decisions and get settled into job, fall in love and gt married to our life partner and have kids and we have lots of strength and courage at that time to face any situation.

sumalynux likes this.
  2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

35-50 ! Experienced life enough ! No confusion ,no insecurities, no stars in my eyes, confident , self assured . Fears and uncertainties still exist but I know I can handle whatever life throws at me.

shravs3, sumalynux and Sunburst like this.
  3. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

This is exactly how I feel ..

4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

hum....I loved all the stages that I outgrew till now.....every stage had their own moments....
    I love to think about my childhood but I equally love my youngster phase since I get to see my kids experiencing their childhood!
    Teenage was again wonderful having met the love of my life at that point....
    I love every phase :)

Sandycandy and sumalynux like this.
  5. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

Definitely the best is Childhood for me mom shouting from kitchen to quickly dress up for school, going for temple with mom early morning hours at karthikamasam, roti with sugar breakfast box, no future thinking, no past, no idea of love, playing carrom board with neighbors, watching jungle book and Sri Krishna serials on Sundays, fighting with sister, going for school on bicycle... the best times and beautiful times are childhood. Every phase of the life has its sweetness but childhood something much sweeter.

6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

For me , it was time upto 6-7 years. That was the time I was exploring the world around, feeling optimistic about myself and future had lots of dreams about how my life will take shape.I even remember my thoughts/mindframe at that time when i listen to some old songs from that time. I remember my positive mindset or rather my over confident mind set about my life and future..lol

But after that, when slowly realities started hitting in terms of my strengths and weakness understood no one can be a superwoman. This actually pissed me off. So I can undoubtedly say that i love the time when i had the most positive dreams in life.

7. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

I feel every phase had its own challenges and its own moments.
    When I was child I used to think parents are lucky they no need to write exams. But moments like when I came first in class, participated in different competitions, fun with friends that won’t come again.
    Then comes Teenage it had so many good memories. Youngster when I got my first job, made my parents so much proud. Treated them with my salary for the first time. Again that moments won’t come back. The fun moments with my little one makes my life more meaningful each day :) Enjoying the youngster (20 -35) phase right now..

I don’t know how the coming years will be but all I want is to be positive and fun. Definitely there will be up and down but want get out of it as fast as I can and handle things in a more mature way:thumbup:. I have so much plans for Old/retired (50 to 65). I hope I have health and energy to do all those :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  8. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Writing this brought me a memory. When I was a child I wanted my mom's attention more than anything in the world. But being a working woman she used juggle between home, jobs, kids everything. I thought why she can’t take leave??
    As the years passed I have grown up and got my job. After one month I called my mom and asked. "How did you manage all these years? You did an awesome job mom". She just smiled and said "you will also manage well when you will reach there."

Feel like it is true ending with a quote“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.”

9. Sunita9j

Sunita9j New IL'ite

whatever phase u have lived happily is the happiest time of life. Though I think childhood is good as we are not got corrupted with life's even and odd principle.
    For me this phase is working because I am pouring out my feelings abt life and relations with human. My first article on Ghandhari's perspective on Mahabharata is published on BlastingNews website, where I had discussed it in length. What more I can say, it's best best to accept life as it is and do ur work honestly without thinking of results. the best way to live happily as outcome is not in our hand but our action.:cheer:

10. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Childhood...Best life...Best life with lots of hope abt future... As we grow we lose a little hope on life as we come across typical personalities and their typical behaviors

Itsmylife143 and shravs3 like this.