1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Changes In Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Mar 16, 2018.

1. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Dear @periamma felt good to read. Life changes from one place to next and one phase to next. I realize as we change our thoughts and priorities change. Still if we are able to take hings positively and enjoy the present moment that is when we are in heaven!

May god bless you to be in heaven all the time..sending so much love & hugs across :)

periamma likes this.
  2. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

@jayasala42 @joylokhi Good to read your replies too..

True the only option is to accept change and move forwards.
    My grandma is sick. She is in her 80s . Some days bed ridden, some days healthy to walk around home. But my parents, uncles and aunt showing patience to be with grand ma and take care of her like a baby.

I wonder what will happen when we reach that stage. Neither we won't be that much healthy, Not much hope our Kid (my baby is just 17 months!) will have time & patience like that to care us..

Health is the most concern. Healthy body and healthy mind. Health is wealth!

joylokhi likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

nice memories and experience mmaa

like rivers we have to adapt and flow...

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sumalynux Thanks ma.By God's grace relationship with dils are good.They come here every year in December but last year my son didn't come due to work pressure and my GS and Dil visited us .

sumalynux likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@salad Thanks for your lovely hugs and this is what we want to get from you all.Thanks ma

salad likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@GoogleGlass Yes GG we move along with the river to have a smooth flow.Thanks GG

GoogleGlass likes this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

8. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Dear @periamma,
    I totally understand how it feels to you when we get to spend good time amidst our kith and kin for few days and then when no one is with us..matters of the heart are very difficult to deal with especially when we miss our loved ones. One of my mom's friend she's a widow and has no kids too she used to tel me how lonely she used to feel.. definitely with kids around us keep us occupied full time and especially for elders (old aged) their small talks, cute little smiles and mischievousness takes them to a kids world. That's a whole different feeling of satisfaction to the elders. Though now a days kids are very matured and brainy due to technological advancements but still a child is a child. those days the family members used to stay intact though there were clashes but now a days though we can still connect and talk in facetime still it would make a huge difference with people around us and when not with us. Every generation keeps changing with closeness in relations slowly moving apart. But some day in future even with such technological advancements there should be true love and loved ones nearby to take care of and be supportive as in the past times.

periamma likes this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Star25 Thanks for your soothing reply.