Want to Know about your Kuladevatha???? Post here

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

your hubby horochart also having pithru dosham .
    From your hubby chart his kula deivam temple is on a rock / hill place ,

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

Dear Mala mam,Bhaskaran sir,

Namaskaram/Pranam,

You are doing an excellent work indeed to help many people find their kuladeivam.I have also come to you with the same request.
    We don't know our kuladeivam and have been doing Poojas to a small sastha temple in thanjavur, in melatur to be precise, however, inspite of all poojas (for the last 40 years or so), renovation of the temple,annual poojas etc we are not seeing any improvement of overall prosperity or happiness of the entire family and extended family for many years now. When we checked, we got to know that my grandfather and his parents started doing pooja to this deity and we don't know who is our actual kuladeivam. Hence, the present generation and the next generation continue to do pooja to this deity but with no result. So, we don't know if this is our deity or if we are ignoring our real kuladeivam.Kindly remove this obstacle in our life and help us in our family prosperity.
    Am giving below the details of my grandfather, father and brother.
    Grandfather:
    D.O.B - 21/March/1921,
    Place - Thiruvananthapuram
    Time - exact time unknown, but roughly early morning by sunrise
    Father:
    D.O.B - 29/Feb/1948
    Place - Madurai
    Time - 12.25 pm
    Brother:
    D.O.B - 30/June/1981
    Place -Chennai
    Time - 21.01 pm

Pls tell us our kuladeivam - is it this sastha or some other deity,if so, then we are making a mistake in neglecting that deity. Kindly tell us the necessary parigaram/poojas in that case.

regards

3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

kula deivam dealt with eldest male in a family, here you have not mentioned that your father is elder or not . So your brother might be elder in male in your family and his details are taken for analysis, If not send reply.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

from the above chart ketu in lagnam means PITHRU DOSHAM , and sani + guru combination means BRAHMAHATHI DOSHAM, This two dosha are the reason , for what you said in your post . Do pariharam as i explained in other posts.
    Regarding kula deivam , if the said temple is on the bank of a water tank , lake, river, sea etc it will be ok , else, reply me for further study.

Attached Files:

4. sap1123

sap1123 New IL'ite

sir pls reply whether our kuladeivam is thiruttani murugan or madurai meenakshi amman

5. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Meenakshi amman temple is not on a rock / hill

6. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My grandfather is the second son, of 3 brothers together. My father is the eldest son and my brother is younger to me. I am married, hence I did not post my details, however am giving my details too :
    D.O.B - 24.06.1978
    Time - 10.30pm
    Place - Chennai.

Pls guide us accordingly.

7. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

My brother is the eldest male child in the entire extended family of the 3 brothers ( grandfathers brothers) and amongst my cousins.

Regards

8. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I just checked with my father, yes the sastha temple in Melattur, Papanasam is on a bank of a river/Pond.In our temple, we also have a Aiyanar idol, which is also worshiped along with the sastha.

Pls let me know if you need any other information sir.

Regards

9. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Here is your father's horo chart

[​IMG][​IMG]

Though your brother is younger to you , he is an elder in males in your family. So I studied it and also compared with your father chart. Since your brother is younger it will say the latest position of the deity , than that of your father chart. that is why I have presented in my reply.
    I want to know one information is a female deity , preferably near by water also there and having a vision on the temple. Please find out any female deity is there in the temple and reply to me.

10. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Ask your in law's family weather they have worshiped any SASTHA TEMPLE?