1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Everyone..

My son is down from loose motion from yesterday. He's very tired and wants to be held all the time.. Not eating properly..

Have appointment with doctor today. Will continue writing once he feels better.

2. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

oho take care of him..

sumalynux likes this.
  3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

ohh..Take care of your kiddo Suma...Health is main priority

sumalynux likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

@sumalynux , Please take care of the baby ! I wish he gets well soon. Take Care of yourself too Mommy !

sumalynux likes this.
  5. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Hope Ur son is ok and u also got some rest

sumalynux likes this.
  6. sumalynux

Thanks all..

Had taken him to doc friday... Doc said it would stop in couple of days..

Hes bit better today. But still not eating properly and clingy...

We have our 9th wedding anniversary on thursday ,and i am planning a long trip..
    Hope he recovers fully by then.

I will continue story from next week.. Sorry for the break...

creativemumma and shravs3 like this.
  7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

8. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Good that he is improving.

congratulation for you 9th wedding anniversary. Enjoy dear

sumalynux likes this.
  9. sumalynux

EPISODE 11

After talking to her mom Deepika felt bit relaxed, she was lying in the bed and was thinking
    who is the ghost and why is it bothering them both.. After a while she dozed to sleep...

It was 10am, when she got up.. Aryan was not in the bed.. She heard Aryan talking in phone and she came down...

No mom, its nothing.. Its a very small accident said Aryan

Is it Aunty, let me talk asked Deepika..

Hello Deepika how are you ? Your mom Girija had come yesterday. She told me everything..
    Put me on speaker phone said Suchitra.

Aryan listen, lot of bad things are happening.. Girija was telling, Its been close to 2 months,
    marriage is not yet consummated. Deepika is experiencing some paranormal things.. You met with
    a accident. Things doesn't seem right to me.. I have spoken to my friend her uncle is a trustee
    of a temple and he was previously working in a temple in Kerala. Its 5hrs drive from your place.

Mom stop it, are you now telling, there is a ghost in my house and i need to get a purohit to
    expel it ? asked Aryan interrupting Suchitras words.

Aryan... I dont care if you believe it or not. Stop taking it lightly.. If it gives Deepika peace of
    mind whats wrong in doing some poojas. We are worried here.. We got you two married to lead a happy life. Its not happening.. You have to do this for us.. said suchitra strictly.

Ok mom.. I dont know what has happened to you all... If all are you on same team what can i do..
    I will go the temple said Aryan and left from there...

Dont worry Deepika.. I have already spoken to Srikantha shastri. He will do necessary pooja..
    Things will be alright said Suchitra..

Thanks aunty.. Thanks for believing me.. I will get the pooja done said Deepika..

Deepika... If this will help you get peace of mind lets do it... But today and tomorrow am busy
    i have some deliverable.. I will be working from home today and tomorrow. Prepare some breakfast, need to eat tablets.. If i finish this work i can get some sleep in the noon at least
    said Aryan.

Deepika felt better, she was worried if Aryan will get upset that she has involved their moms in this..

She took bath and prepared pongal and Sambar.. Aryan... Aryan breakfast is ready called Deepika..

I have prepared Pongal so it will be easy to chew.. Hows pain now asked Deepika..

Its better now.. Will try to finish work and get some sleep in noon said Aryan eating Pongal....

Aryan finished his breakfast and went to study room and closed the door...

Deepika finished breakfast and called up her mom..

Mom, suchitra aunty had called and told about doing pooja..

Yes i know, she told me.. Dont worry everything will be alright after this pooja... And btw
    i met your classmate Lakshmi today... She gave her new number saying her old mobile is lost...

Oh really nice mom.. I was trying to reach her on old number.. Will call her... Yes mom i am hoping
    things will be fine after pooja.. Aryan is busy couple of days. May be in the weekend we will go and
    meet Srikantha shastri said Deepika..