Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @sangeethakripa ,

I am very glad that you enjoyed the divine darshan of Sai Baba!

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your family with good health,peace and happiness.

Om Sri Sainath.

sangeethakripa likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

Baba is very very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

shravs3 and Vani09 like this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

Dear DD @coolmum ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you all.

I will continue to pray for you all.

May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD @krishamma ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for your sister.

I will continue to pray for them. Baba is very very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child and may Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life.

Om Sri Sainath.

krishamma likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @ashima10 ,

How are you? Hope you had a very pleasant trip to India and safely back to the routine!

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om SaiRam.

6. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @suryakala mam,

Thank you so much for the lovely darshan of Baba. May Baba bless all of us and answer our prayers

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @Godbless8 ,

Hope you and your DH are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the divine darshan of Baba!

DD, I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sri Sainath.
    MARCH 18.jpg

shravs3 likes this.
  8. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakalama,

Thanks for your continuous prayers.. & spl thanks for the divine dharshan.. every week i’ll be waiting for his divine dharshan Amma.. again this week, it’s awesome..

Thanks a lot again for your prayers and blessings every week Amma.. even though I lost the job opportunity, still i’m ok with that Amma.. I guess, May be Baba has some other better plans for me.. so from now onwards can you pls pray for the good health of my kids Amma.. sorry for troubling you like this.. since both are not well continuously, i’m Worrying a lot about their health Amma..

May Baba bless all of us with good health... & May Baba bless all our sisters prayers..

OmSaiRam.. JaiSaiRam..

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  9. suryakala

Dear DD @mathira ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I am happy you enjoyed the darshan of Sai Baba!

I am sorry that you are worried about the health of the kids and also about your future career.
    Dear DD, As I see, you have realized that Baba is always with you and He takes care. Sure these worries will go away and you will see your kids doing fine and you are progressing well in your career soon. I find you are having Shraddha and Saburi to support you through this time, with His blessings.

I will continue to pray for you all.

May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

mathira likes this.
  10. suryakala

A19.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @wish4miracle, @Godbless8 , @subashini07 -
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for you and I prayed for your niece also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @foxybeat sister, today, I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you with a suitable job and may Baba bless you with good life and great success in life.

Dear @Sinant , today, I prayed for your Husband. May Baba bless your Husband with job which he likes, very soon.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Dear @krishamma , today, I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child and may Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @ChandrikaV sister ,today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

MARCH 22.jpg