1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Man Sees Himself Through The Eyes Of The Women He Loves."

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 17, 2018.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

A man sees himself through the eyes of the women he loves." Source Unknown
    Today is not our wedding anniversary just felt like writing this snippet
    "Here is an undeniable truth about life – actions speak louder than words! We know, you’ve heard this all before! But the truth is, you can, and must, judge a man by his actions and not by his words!Words are cheap. Actions mean everything! The truth is always there for all to see when you observe the way people act and respond, rarely by what they say. This truth is self-evident – good men practice what they preach."
    Drs. Charles and Elizabeth Schmitz.

Life is sweet and successful when our dreams are fulfilled and when we get a life partner who is the best. Its not necessary that you should have love marriage , even in arranged marriages you can fall in love . Some people believe that the love lies in exchanging gifts but some believe that being there for each other and give abunadant love is necessary. My dh is like that , he does not believe in giving gifts but shows abundant love to each and everyone in the family and always ready whenever we need him. I dont know how 45 years have passed being with him and how the children grew and now they are all settled but only thing is they are not with us and I miss them everyday but due to modern technology able to keep in touch with them. Feel so happy when they call, when they chat and more happy when the grand children talk on phone.

Today also my daughter had called , usually she talks to me since my husband cant hear properly. Today Imade her speak to him and my grand daughter also spoke to him. He asked her how did you do your exams. Did you give coffee to your teacher to get more marks for which she said my teacher does not give marks for giving coffee, if I write well only she will give marks. He was very happy to listen to that. ASked her from when holidays and how she did . She said she has done well and holidays from 21st March. Then they both spoke to me also.

Though they are not there and I miss them but because of his love and care I am leading my life happily. We go together everywhere and so people will ask if we go alone. Once one friend was asking when I went to medical shop about him I told her we go together to temples and any functions or marriages. When he has dosa or ada in the night he doe snot hav efull and keeps half of dosa or ada for me and anything is there we always share. I feel blessed and thank God for giving me such a caring and loving life partner. Hope we live like this till the end being healthy always , which is very much necessary at this age

shravs3, teenulahari, kaniths and 8 others like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Amen. Be happy and blessed always, Vijima.

shravs3, Sandycandy and iyerviji like this.
  3. iyerviji

Thanks dear for your first feedback and good wishes. But not happy with one line reply.

Sandycandy and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. jainpromil

jainpromil New IL'ite

iyerviji likes this.
  5. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Nice reading about your grandkids Vijima.

It's true loving caring partner is really important especially in the evening of life... Where kids leave nest and its just husband n wife.

I feel this is best stage in couple life. Years of togetherness would have got good understanding of each other's needs and likes dislikes. With most of them retired you get lots of time to spend together..

I wish n pray all couple should get at least 5yrs of retired life like this together.. with below facility

No responsibility
    Financial independent
    Health
    Loving/caring spouse
    Grandkids, children their spouse visit with quality family time.

6. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Aunty this is true romance ! Sharing and caring ! I wish you and uncle many more happy years together !!!

shravs3 and iyerviji like this.
  7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Wish you many more years of togetherness with harmony,good health and peace.

jayasala42

iyerviji likes this.
  8. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Wish you a very very happy and healthy togetherness aunty...

iyerviji likes this.
  9. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

The title of the subject brought me here. You are lucky to have such a loving and caring life partner. A happy marriage depends on both partners and I am sure you bh thinks the same way about you. Love is not about giving gifts and taking to exotic places. It is about being there when needed.

iyerviji likes this.
  10. iyerviji

Thanks for your feedback