1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lady In My Apartments

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by SRK123, Mar 9, 2018.

1. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

Mangaii,
    responding to your comments here..

generally the referral bonus is shared among the parents. If you want to maintain distance maybe time to return the referral bonus. Since you have been very laid back for getting payments from her for cab or other services maybe she took her own time to return the money for party. I think she doesn't have any evil thoughts about you. Just be supportive. Developing friendship and bond goes long way. Looks like you are economically and financially better than her. Maybe be supportive for her to get license. You never know when you need people in life.

I never saw people sharing referral bonus, she referred another girl and got her bonus too.. Why should i return bonus? I think you have no idea why people get their referral money.. Did you give away half of your referral money to others,oops!!

Regarding party expenses, i have no problem if she returns the money next year.. But she told everyone that she paid for it and collected money from everyone which is total cheap thing to do. Hope you got it now. She doesnt have evil thoughts for sure.. I never said that.. Again, dont judge me that i am financially better than her.. I am as middle class as her if not lower haha.. U dont know me but you love judging dont you? You are asking me to be supportive to get her license..Why? There are so many people who dont have licenses and its not my job to support anyone.. Specially not the lady who is mean to me.. Who supported me when i didnt have a license? Also, I dont do friendship because i need something, i can be a good friend to a good person who i like. And I have so many of them in my life.. Dont have to run behind each and everyone.

Im not gonna change my apartment lol.. As I said, i made some great friends here and people respect me for who i am.. She is the only one who disturbed me.. And she does this to a lot of people.. I only posted here as i thought of venting out so i can feel fresh.. Thanks for your concern though..

OP is presenting her side of story. I'm sure the other women has different story to tell. If I was not aware of referral bonus and I'm scared other parent would ask me more help from me I would give the money to them. It makes life easier. No women would dare walk into someone house and call that person as stupid unless she feels she has been wronged somewhere. I still feel there is more to this preschool joining and getting out than what OP presents here. Doesn't preschool have minimum period before you can withdraw ? Either you maintain friendship or don't share anything. Instead OP wants some benefits and then cut her off .

Is there a way you can tell whether i am being honest or not? NO right? So stop judging for your own sake.. Its too negative,not good for your health.. Your theory about returning the referral benefit and how you support this lady calling me stupid makes me laugh.. By the way, who would waste time telling lies in an anonymous forum what will one get out of this? You are supposed to advice people based on what they said in the Original post, not do too much guesswork and start fulfilling your childhood dream of becoming a judge..

But Thank you.. You stimulated me enough to get out of my feeling haha.

2. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

All the ladies, Thanks for taking time to listen.. I know its just a small thing which happened, but wanted to get out of it soon before it wastes my weekend time..Now i am out of it..:)
    Have a happy weekend ladies !!

Sandycandy and sindmani like this.
  3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Good for you.. have a great weekend!!

Sandycandy likes this.
  4. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Omg !!!! Such a lady. I too have 2-3 of them in my community.
    Who watch others parking lot, who watch every move , who figure what new furniture we bought, what we did in Thanksgiving, vacations, weekends, the list is endless I say.
    You can see my threads, phew I'm totally done with these kind.
    Sailing a similar boat, my kid go to preschool, this year I extended the timings and people want free rides. I'm okay with dropping back n picking. They want me to fix thier Kid's carseat for the whole week. After 2 months I said pls look out for options, because they would SUDDENLY remember things to buy from Walmart...go to ATM.
    This particular lady, came asked how many mistakes I did in behind the wheel test, I said I don't remember.she said "oh the max is think it must be 3". I searched all my documents, found I made 0 mistakes showed her after 3 days. Some people keep judging others. She even asked if I drive in free ways. She too got her license in 2nd attempt, but fumes as her husband never allows her to drive. Daily almost daily she will some question or other.. I'm done.i give one word reply. No use, they call. But I don't let them in my house, I open the door stand in door way. Clearly will say I'm cooking, vacuuming, though Im free. So we meet in clubhouse or potluck.
    Try to keep min contact. I learnt this lesson hardway.

SRK123 likes this.
  5. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

SRK123 likes this.
  6. ranju5

ranju5 Silver IL'ite

Hey it is very good to have a good vent. You do realise that your neighbour is feeling stupid and frustrated that she cant do all the things you can do so she is projecting all this onto you to make you feel bad. IGNORE her. and it does not matter how long you take to get your driving licence, because at the end of the day it does not matter since you will be able to do much more than just dropping and collecting your children from school. Guess who will have the last laugh: YOU so dont let her bother you!!!