Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala Amma,

Happy women’s day to you Amma..May Baba bless all the sisers in IL..

as usual thanks a lot for the Divine Dharshan of Baba and also for ur prayers Amma..

OmSaiRam.. JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  2. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @suryakala ma,

Thank you so much for the lovely darshan of Baba. So blessed to have you pray for me everytime.

I hope Baba shows the light. I am depressed with the uncertainty in my life currently.

May Baba shower his blessings on all !!!!

Om Sai Ram

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @krishamma ,

Welcome to our Thursday prayers. I am so glad that you pray for others. It gives great peace and bliss to the one who prays.

I will pray for both your sisters in my next Thursday prayers from next week onwards.

You should also please pray daily, for you and for your sons also. Please pray daily, preferably after your showers, Baba or your Ishta Devata with total devotion and determination, and ending your prayers with," Let Thy Will Happen". You will see your burden taken away and soon your prayers being blessed. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) as taught by Baba to His devotees.

Baba is very very kind to His devotees. He taught us Shraddha and Saburi. I am sure He will bless our prayers and bless younger sister with a lovely child and your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life.

Om Sri Sainath.

krishamma likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD @Godbless8 ,

I am sorry that you feel upset for some reason. DD, happiness and worries come from within. Prayers do support us to keep our balance both in very happy and very sad situations. Please pray Baba saying,' Let Thy Will Happen' and you will see how all around you, you are spreading cheers.

I will continue to pray for you. I am glad that you enjoyed the darshan of Baba. I am sure you will be cheerful through Baba's blessings.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sairam.

5. krishamma

krishamma Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot, @suryakala. Sure I will follow what you said, in my prayers.

suryakala likes this.
  6. suryakala

Dear @Sinant ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless your Husband with job which he likes, very soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

Sinant likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

Thanks for your wishes.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you all. Baba is very very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

I will continue to pray for you all.

May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  8. suryakala

A23.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @wish4miracle, D @Godbless8 , @subashini07 -
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for you and I prayed for your niece also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @foxybeat sister, today, I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you with a suitable job and may Baba bless you with good life and great success in life.

Dear @Sinant , today, I prayed for your Husband. May Baba bless your Husband with job which he likes, very soon.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @Pri25080 , today, I prayed for you and your baby. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear @krishamma , today, I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child and may Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @ChandrikaV sister ,today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.
    MARCH 15.jpg

9. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @suryakala sister for your continued prayer for all of us. Isn't it amazing? Whether Sai is adorned is lots of garland or just a simple green piece of clothing like today, the peace you get by just seeing the picture is so amazing. No words to express what I feel when I see your posting once a week.

10. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Dear Suryakala,

Thanks much for the prayers. I would also like to inform that 2 more people in my friend's circle got jobs of their choice in last few days. My husband is also getting used to his new job. May Baba fulfill everyone's wishes :)

Best Regards
    Sinant

suryakala, Shanvy and ChandrikaV like this.