1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@hope26 great to see you are sticking to your goals and loosing weight. Happy for you

hope26 likes this.
  2. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear.....ur words will motivate me...thanks for being with me during my journey...

3. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Day17: 3l water, 1 green tea, 1 black coffee, diet followed, 12000steps, 20 min night walk
    Today's weight: 77.9 kg

Day18: warm water+ almond+ black coffee(50 cal)
    45 min gym done:treadmill:
    No plan just eat.....though I focussed on healthy eating....
    Big cheat I had one glass of soft drink...

felonopsis likes this.
  4. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Was out of the town due to personal commitments, could not concentrate on workouts or diet..
    Hope to be back in action from tomo..

kalcandu likes this.
  5. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

@ rakshini,
    Great weight loss.. congrats ..
    @ kalcandu
    Good that u r liking the taste of brown rice. Even better s that ur husband s liking it so that u don't have to put two cookers

6. nikkiz

nikkiz New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would love to join this forum. Am at my heaviest ever right now and looking for some motivation to lose

hope26 likes this.
  7. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

We can loose....good luck n welcome

8. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@kalcandu very sweet name. have you tried including apples and flax seed in your diet ?
    Adding flax to rotis help. Basically you need to consume food with high fiber content. Generally green veggies are good. Fruits with skin-on is also good option. Try different fruits. Banana in India helps in constipation but the one in US causes it. So depending on geographical location Banana might not work. If you want to try some supplements you can try magnesium citrate supplement. From your diet it looks like your diet is very low in calories I'm assuming your body is not producing enough waste. Maybe it is not case of constipation but not sufficient waste generated. Good luck to reach your goal.

kalcandu likes this.
  9. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

:biggrin:
    Good to see you back @felonopsis. Was beginning to miss your daily posts. :)
    Ya in fact next day i made roti and dh was like, i want brown rice today:rolleye:..:shocked:
    @mangaii :) thanks for liking my profile name
    Wow your tips for constipation were spot on. Whenever i reduce my intake it happens like this.when i eat a lot i have no problems in this.
    Banana saved me this weekend. Went to ayurvedic physician who has given a lehyam for this(i consulted for some other issue). In ayurveda, they take constipation very seriously. On a side note, taking ayurveda treatment requires a lot of discipline and diet.:(

As usual weekend my schedule has been disturbed. Lost the resolve to be disciplined thinking it is holiday:facepalm:
    After seeing the post by other friends, feeling guilty. Should get back to work. :treadmill:
    Have a successful week ahead ladies!

hope26 likes this.
  10. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Saturday diet

Breakfast: green peas sundal,milk, badam
    Snack::banana:
    Lunch: 2 rotis, lauki dal, yoghurt cheese
    Dinner: Milk, 3 dates
    Lunch was late 2.30pm and as a result slept for *** hours in the noon:facepalm:
    Then after waking up, had lot of catching up to do with chores..wasted time ... In short, no exercise and 1.5L water.. i guess posting in this forum regularly helps me follow the challenges.. Otherwise the accountability is zero

hope26 likes this.