1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

EPISODE 7

They got up only by 9am next day.. Deepika had prepared Bise bele bath.. Wow bise bele bath
    and boondi super combination my favorite said Aryan enjoying the Brunch...

I have also prepared shavige kheer also , aunty(Aryans mom) said you like it. Said Deepika.

Now tell me why were you scared. What happened asked Aryan..

Deepika explained everything... Aryan laughed and said come on Deepika.. Its all your
    imagination. I am staying in this house from past 5years.. Nothing has happened..

Your mom was telling you have never been alone even a single night till date. Suddenly you are
    alone in a big house in a new country, so you would have got scared.. I feel its all your imagination.
    Milk can would have slipped off your hand and fell.. You need to be busy, so your mind stops imagining this things.. And i will ensure you never have to stay alone in nights now on.

And listen, start looking up colleges for your masters. If you find something you can start it this spring itself. You can learn driving, i will arrange for driving classes.. Just be active.. said Aryan

Hmm i know you wouldnt believe me.. Milk you are telling it would have slipped hand. Seeing person in mirror you can say imagination, how would you explain cups/saucer breaking.. I feel presence of someone in the house.. It stopped only after me reading Prayers and keeping Hanuman books near pillow said Deepika..

Alright Deepika if you feel better doing pooja. Chant Hanuman chalisa twice a day and keep it near pillow also. As long as you get peace of mind.. I am fine... I believe in god too said Aryan..

Get ready there is an event of Dance program in Hindu community at 5pm, i have got tickets.. After that we can have dinner in Japanese restaurant. I love Sushi there.. said Aryan

Deepika wore a sleeveless top and blue jeans.. You are looking beautiful said Aryan and hugged and kissed Deepika.. We will cancel Dance program and start our program what do you say. Winked Aryan...

Ohho stop, for now lets go to dance program, our program can be continued night said Deepika with a shy..

It was bollywood Dance by winners of Super Dancer program of India.. Last 20mins couples from Audience were encouraged to Dance.. Deepika and Aryan had lots of fun dancing..

It was 10pm, by the time they finished dinner and driving back home.. Romantic tunes were playing in car.. I dint know you dance this good.. It was nice.. But why dint you eat sushi.. Its very famous here. said Aryan.

I dont like it.. Its kinda raw right.. I was better off with Veggie stir fry and Udon noodles.. said Deepika. and turned towards road. She saw image of a young girl standing in the road, near their house.. She held Aryans hand tightly and screamed stop the car, stop the car.. You would hit the young girl....

Aryan lost control and hit the mail box and drove in the lawn.. He was finally able to put break... Have you gone crazy, there is no girl.. Since it was within community i was driving at 25mph speed and was able to control. What if it was a highway... shouted Aryan angrily

No Aryan i saw a young girl.. Her dress and body was fully covered in mud.. She was standing right near our mail box.

Stop it, its freezing, take the keys go inside.. Let me park the car and come said Aryan...

Arunarc, muggs, blissfull and 3 others like this.
  2. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Nice episode, the lil girl with mud...scary. thanks Suma to write... Waiting for more to come!
    Keep writing horror stories more!

sumalynux likes this.
  3. sumalynux

Thanks for understanding..

4. sumalynux

@Vedhavalli @priyaaanand

Thanks a lot for your love for my story.. Readers like you keep me going...

Thanks for your motivations. It means a lot to me...

chitra_lekha likes this.
  5. Sweetynila

Sweetynila Silver IL'ite

Nice Update Suma. Is that little girl is the one who is scaring Deepika inside the house?? Is she related to Aryan and want to send Deepika away from Aryan's life???

sumalynux likes this.
  6. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

Dear Sumalynux
    Nice write up.... Keep going...am eagerly waiting for your next episodes...jst happened to came across your thread and i read all your 7episodes at a strech...very interesting...Looking forward

sumalynux likes this.
  7. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Very well done ..good writing.. . Will come back to read more

sumalynux likes this.
  8. sumalynux

Yes young girl is the ghost.

Who is she related to. Why is she scaring Deepika let's see in coming episodes.

Sweetynila likes this.
  9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

OOh its a young girl...Unexpected...Interesting
    Waiting to see next

sumalynux likes this.
  10. sumalynux

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you very much

Sure. I like Horror movies too... My dh says i dont understand why you are so
    fascinated with Horror, Time Travel and Sci -Fci Genre..