Want to Know about your Kuladevatha???? Post here

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Hello Sir.. I have sent to baski0463 yahoo mail. I resent again just now. Unsure it went to your sp@m box. Thank you again for your precious time.

2. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

baski0463 at the rate yahoo dot com is my mail id. read carefully .

3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Your periyapp's time of birth is not known. So your horoscope is considered. If your rashi is mesham according to your chart as you said is correct means than the kula deivam will not be near by water , and it is in land only and it is a saiva temple and the lord is a male god like murugan. Since you said your mother tongue is tamil I here by attaching 2 pdf files for reference.
    Your father horoscope has PITHRU DOSHAM and BRAHMAHATHI DOSHAM . your horoscope also having SARPA DOSHA. So ask your father to do pariharam .

Attached Files:

4. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Yes Sir. I've sent to baski0463 at yahoo.com. Not sure if you still not received it.

5. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Thank you very much sir. This looks very valuable and informative attachments. I shall read thoroughly and do the necessary.

6. tejaboga

tejaboga New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir for the detailed explanation of the pariharams. Is it enough if our father does these pariharams or even me n my brother has to do these ??

But i dint understand this phrase completely - " your kula deivam seems to be a saiva temple where amman is power full and the lord murugan became powerless ".

Since you have mentioned our kuldeity "seems" to be saivam temple. So, is it for sure or not ?? If our kuldiety is shiva is it possible to specifically mention any form of his to worship , like family temple?? ( Like Mallikarjuna , Mahalingeshwar , etc ). And also explain about the amman powerful and lord murugan powerless.

7. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Attached Files:

8. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Hello Sir.. I have attached my jaathagam here for further confirmation. Thank you for your kula deivam hint stating saiva temple and male god like murugan. appreciate if you can share some kula deivam names like murugan because those kula deivam that i know is either from aiya or amma line. Never came across something like murugan as kula deivam.

9. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Dear vignesh you do consult with your father and mother they will do help. you will not do any thing in this regard , because it is a big subject of a heredity. you a modern guy ignorant of all the heredity mater , should not waste my time as it is useful to others.

your name is vignesh , and your priyappa's name is vadivelu, but you are stating that you never came across something like murugan.

Your mother tongue is tamil but you don't know which state in india has mother tongue is tamil?
    you expect i should answer to this chilly questions.

Lord Muruga Names. Lord Muruga is the most popular Hindu deity among the people of Tamil Nadu. He is the son of Lord Shiva and Parvati, his brother isGanesha and his wives are Valli and Deivayanai, he is known by different names like Subramanya,Subramani, Muruga, Shanmuga, Skanda, Karthilkeya, Arumuga and Kumaraswamy , velan, velmurugan, vadivelan, ...

10. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Dear teja, What ever you missed should be traced from where you missed it . And then call for help from the professionals for fixing it.
    Here I predicted as a saiva temple , but you are asking me is it sure or not ? do you thing it is correct?
    secondly, you are asking me that " If our kuldiety is shiva is it possible to specifically mention any form of his to worship , like family temple?? ( Like Mallikarjuna , Mahalingeshwar , etc )." . do you thing that it is a valuable question? kula deivam is always like family temple only as the deity is an ancestor of your kulam, and also if you found the temple there people will say how to worship the deity ?
    Thirdly, In tamilnadu , madurai meenakshi amman , kanchi kamatchi amman are also saiva sthalam and the main and powerful deity is amman only , however , lord shiva , ganesha, murugan etc also there . Like that your kula deivam temple also an amman temple there you find another male god but not of prime importance.
    Finally , I told you it is a saiva sthalam and it is your duty to confirm it . And I can confirm it with your gotra. "Agasthya "
    In the title it self of earlier post i told you that ask your father to do pariharam.