Want to Know about your Kuladevatha???? Post here

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Are you eldest male in your family? Based on nadi jothidam means you are not having the original birth details?
    Your father horoscope has PITHRU DOSHAM and BRAHMAHATHI DOSHAM . your horoscope also having SARPA DOSHA. Do not involve in politics . your horoscope says your family life with your wife will be very difficult. So ask your father to do pariharam .

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Nandri Sir.

I am the eldest in my family. I have one younger brother and sister (twins). I don't even know which part from India/Tamil Naadu are my ancestors from. So I found it very hard to find my kula deivam. I've been trying quite along for this as all my relatives have no idea about this and my father's father is no more to provide further information.

Following are my details:

Name: Viknesh
    Date of birth: 30 Sept 1985
    Birth time:07:40 pm
    Birth place: Johor, Malaysia
    Raasi : Mesham
    Star: Ashwini

My Father's details

Name: Annathurai
    Date of birth: 27 Dec 1956
    Birth time:4.35 pm
    Raasi : Thulam
    Star: Swathi

My Periappa's details. (Father's elder brother. Eldest son in father's line)

Name: Vadivelu
    Date of birth: 7 April 1955
    Birth time: Not Sure
    Raasi : Kanni
    Star: Ashtam

Hope I can get some hint/info from this way and really appreciate your kind help on this. I' m trying all possible ways to find my kula deivam so I can pass it to my family's next generation.

Thanks

Viknesh

3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

There are some important things you should consider for identifying the state in india which are
    1. mother tongue , 2. caste in your educational certificates, 3. kulam and gothram were mentioned in some matrimonial details or marriage invitations. Passports of forefathers may some time indicate the permanent address in india. Some of your forefather says kulam and gothram during tharpanam will be recalled for finding the states in india. Contact all your relations and ask any of your blood relations are in india they may help you. If at all not possible later i will tell you some prayer to do which will help to find your kula deivam in any way.
    Regarding your horoscope as already told doshas are present. To come out from the dosha you should do amavasya tharpanam and dhanam and dharmam in the name of your fore fathers.
    At present, you are meena lagna and meena rasi and the 5th house is kadagam, and the ruler chandran in meena . So your kula deivam is in a place near by water , lake,river, tank etc. Since the ragu is in 2nd house and hence you might be speaking of foreign language and so it is hard to find your mother tongue for us .
    You should always keep a yellow cloth at least a kerchief is always best. Joint family is advisable. Your lagnadhipathi guru is neecham and having the vision of sani which make a bad effect on your puthiran also it make stress & tension on you .
    rest is next
    regards.

4. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Hello Sir. Thank you for the detailed explanation. Tamil is my mother tongue and I believe my raasi is Mesham not Meenam as mentioned. I' aware my birth time 30/9/1985 7.40 pm may show raasi as Meenam and Revathi as star. 7.40pm is ending portion (up to 7.50pm) for the raasi and star. My jaathagam mentioned Mesham and Ashwini as mine which will be starting the next on that day. 5th house is kadagam. But the rest I'm unsure whether the mentioned above is accurate for me or not due to this raasi confusion. I can email you my birth jaathagam if requires further clarification.

Thank you for your time being spent studying my case here.

Thanks
    Viknesh

5. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

yes, such error is possible in softwares. It will be better if you send your horoscope in email. I also confused while predicting the god is male or female . that is what i was not mentioned it. my id is baski0463 at yahoo dot com.

6. tejaboga

tejaboga New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir. I forgot to mention that my father is the eldest male in his family.
    I have ONE Elder brother and Im the youngest male in our family.
    Im majorly looking to find our kuldeity. Please help us find our kuldeity based on the details i have mentioned.
    " THE BIRTH DETAILS I HAVE GIVEN ARE ORIGINAL " ( Not as per nadi jyothidam ) ".

Also tell us what are the " pariharams " for those doshams.

My Elder Brother Details :
    Name : Boga Sukumar
    DOB : 26-06-1985
    TOB : 07:30 AM
    Place : Hyderabad

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  7. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Please wait . There is a confusion between you and nesh08 (other post)

8. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

your kula deivam seems to be a saiva temple where amman is power full and the lord murugan became powerless.

your elder brother marriage life with his wife seems to problematic in his horoscope.

Ask your father to do pariharam as under;
    A brahmin is equated with a holy cow and is revered
    because of his
    saatvik qualities and way of living. hence killing a cow and killing a
    brahmin are considered sins. if a person does these killings, they
    indulge in unending birth and death cycle of all creatures and suffer.

however, to overcome this brahma hatya dosham, scriptures have
    recommended various penances, tapas, japams, yagams, homams and mere
    worship of few holy items.

shivapurana states that a person would get rid of brahma hatya dosha
    just by having darshan of a round ek mukh rudraksha. since this is not
    affordable and is not available easily, natives have other choices.

shivapurana states that if a person wears a six mukhi rudraksha, it
    would get rid of all doshams including brahma hatya dosham. since six
    mukh rudraksha costs only a couple of hundred rupees, this remedy is
    easy for brahma hatya dosham.

several puranas also mention that worshipping shaligrama shila would
    get rid of brahma hatya dosham.

natives believing in these doshams have various options of remedies and
    they can choose whichever they can do easily and afford.

BRAHMAHATHI DOSHAM
    Take a bath in Sri Jadamaguda Theertham located within the Sri Jadamaguda Eswarar Temple, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu on Magam Nakshatra day.

Taking 1 dip in this temple theertha is equivalent to the benefit of bathing in the Kumbakonam Mahamaha tank in 12 Mahamaha festivals.

The holy spring cleanses the devotee from evil thoughts as lust, enmity and temptations (Kama, Krodha and Moha) and cleanses them from Brahmahathi dosham.

Mahalingeswarar Temple, Tiruvidaimarudur

Location of the temple Tiruvidaimarudur
    Lord Shiva known as Mahalingeswarar, Marudhappar
    Female deity known as Bruhath Sundarakusaambaal, Nanmulainayagi, Perunalamulainayagi
    Pathigam Thirunavukarasar, Sundarar
    How to reach This famous sivasthalam is located 9 Kms from Kumbakonam en route to Mayiladuthurai. Town bus facilities are available from Kumbakonam. There is also a railway station at Tiruvidaimarudur on the Kumbakonam - Mayiladuturai section of the Southern Railway.

Significance: This temple is associated with the life of King Varaguna Pandian of Pandiya Naadu. The king was once returning to his capital after a hunting trip to nearyby forests. It was after sunset and the king was riding on a horse. He unwittingly killed a brahmin riding over him. Thus he was afflicted with Brahmahathi dosham (the sin of killing a brahmin) and further was possessed by the spirit of the dead brahmin. The king was an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva and offered prayers to the God to free him from the Brahmahathi Dosham. One day Lord Somasundarar of Madurai appeared in his dreams and advised him to visit Tiruvidaimarudur. Accordingly the king Varaguna Pandian visited Tiruvidaimarudur and when he entered the temple, the spirit of the dead brahmin did not have the courage to enter the sanctum of Lord Shiva and stayed behind hoping to catch the king once again when he came out of the temple. But the king was directed by Lord Shiva to exit through the west gate of the temple and was thus relieved from the Brahmahathi dosham. Even today the practice of entering the temple through the main entrance and exiting through the west gate is followed by all the visitors and devotees to the temple.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    premabarani and dc24 like this.
  9. Nesh08

Nesh08 New IL'ite

Thank you Sir. I have sent an email to you yesterday and appreciate if you can check and advice when possible.

10. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

No mail received. check the id i given to you carefully.