Journey To Berkley With Non Verbal Autism

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Laks09, Feb 20, 2018.

1. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Yes, do look into it. The value comes from its adaptability to a variety of inputs - meaning, devices can be built to suit whatever mode of communication an individual prefers to communicate with. May lend itself to some sort of open-source development, Kickstarter campaign etc.
    Me neither! But I indulge on my laptop. I binge watched 'Breaking Bad' just before the series came to an end. I only heard about it because of the hoopla about the last episode!! The whole thing had passed me by until then - for seven years.:facepalm:

Laks09 likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Laks09,

I read your initial post and suggestions from others. I was not familiar with the solutions that helped children in autism spectrum to express/communicate through other means until I read the link you had posted. After interacting with a major company that provides services to such children in the Northeastern United States, I always felt that children with autism had extraordinary skills and their learning skills are different but more efficient than a normally developed brain. I came across the following interesting projects:

Autism Glass Project

Cognoa’s AI platform for autism diagnosis gets first FDA stamp

Artificial intelligence thinks like people with autism, used to develop educational tools

Viswa