1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love Her

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by nandinimithun, Feb 20, 2018.

1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

I came to know her at a young age, say three or four.though she existed before that I realized her at this age. She has a strange and lovely mystique to her and she smiled like she knew everyone’s secret. She was breathtaking and still is....

Her presence is always equated with all that is dark and most of the people couldn’t wait for her to leave when she came around.She never talked about anyone or anything,watched everything from a distance, dressed in black and sitting like a lovely angel her beauty was overwhelming beyond words could express. It was soothing to be in the presence of such a calm lady.

I always admire her dignity and that’s what drew me close to her every time.
    There were days when i would desperately wait to meet her and be lost in her company....

In her presence I could be who I was from within, she heard my deepest dreams and desires and silently smiled at me like a mother watching her child who describes her fascination. She smiled at me always which was encouraging. Day by day my fondness for her kept increasing and there was never a day in my life without meeting her, I would pour my heart out to her, and feel relieved.
    Till day she has not told me to stop my banters nor has she spoken about her miseries or sorrows...

She has watched me and patted me to sleep and the world has always a been better place the next day, despite all that she has done she has never mentioned it to anyone and this I learnt when I help someone I shouldn’t tell others about that.
    She is someone who knows both my strengths and my weaknesses and has accepted me as i am, without judging me, hopefully one day I learn this quality and imbibe in me..

Even to this day she remains my inspiration, companion and courage.

During my work days, I used to sit with a cup of tea in my hand, and thoughts in my mind and my eyes continuously staring at her, as expected she used to come and see me and stay with me in silence.
    As she left, she made sure she had given loads of encouragement and love to me.

The NIGHT…………….. how I love her!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    VinuthaS, Rihana, Gauri03 and 15 others like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap: Lovely write-up, Nandu. Chala diya na apni magic wand! You must write more often, dear.

Archanaanchan and nandinimithun like this.
  3. nandinimithun

Thank you for inspiring me geets

Archanaanchan and GeetaKashyap like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

• Wow I did not know you can write such a lovely snippet on Night . Your narration is superb . I was wondering who it is

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@nandinimithun Beautiful description of NIGHT .well written Nandini keep going on writing more .Expecting a poem from you

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

@nandinimithun,

A very nice write up on the night. You did make us wonder as to who it is. For me, all the feelings you associate are about sleep :) Can sleep anywhere, anytime and feel like the way you feel.

Keep writing!

Archanaanchan and nandinimithun like this.
  7. nandinimithun

Thank you Aunty

iyerviji likes this.
  8. nandinimithun

Thank you @periamma.... sure one day hopefully I write a poem

Archanaanchan and periamma like this.
  9. nandinimithun

Haha, thats cute....

Archanaanchan likes this.