1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha nice logic..

creativemumma likes this.
  2. sumalynux

We will soon see if it's something related to Aryan or Deepika.

Sweetynila likes this.
  3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I feel like I have read this story before but can't remember where......

4. sumalynux

Is it. This is first time am writing am not sure where you read. In that case can you please tell whats going to happen next.

Let me stop the story in that case if you feel it's copied.. FYI I have written 2 stories and this is my 3rd story.

5. Arunarc

I read it long time back ...
    Deepika next tells her hubby everything he doesn't belive her but he himself experience it and they speak to the ghost and helps him\ her. As I am reading it recollecting the story . Let me see what you write next.

6. sumalynux

It's common in all horror story that no one believes when person says he saw/experience ghost.

No they won't "talk" to ghost and "help" the ghost in my story.

I have no interest left to write after you indirectly accuse me, of coping story from somewhere.

Yo don't have to SEE what I write next, if you have already read it, probably you can narrate rest of story to my readers.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    lucky2 likes this.
  7. Arunarc

Suma there is no question of accusing someone arises here After reading i just told you I feel like i have read this story somewhere but not in IL that is for sure..
    I think a sporty writer welcomes all types of comments.
    If I was a writer I would have written many, but unfortunately I am not ☺by what you have written, the readers do not have rights to write other comments other than goody goody ones.

8. sumalynux

You never commented about my story or My writing. If it was I would have happily accepted, because it will help improve quality of my writing..

But you mentioned you have read it before. Which Clearly says it's copied..
    And also narrated what happens next in the story.

And coming to goody comments. I have lot of people saying I had grammatic mistake in my first story, I corrected and proof read I now.

One user also did private message saying couple of episodes we're not upto mark. I did improve after that. And user messaged me next episode was good.

So please stop saying I don't welcome negative/critical comments.

I have no interest to argue further.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    lucky2 likes this.
  9. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

If Suma is inspired by a good novel or a good horror movie to write this story, I don't see anything wrong it. At least, like another person in this forum, she hasn't copied it verbatim, and tried to take credit for someone else's work!

lucky2 likes this.
  10. sumalynux

Funny part is this story is not inspired by any movie or a book.. May be that y I was triggered and got angry.

I put my ds at sleep 11pm then sit and write story till 1.30am. So naturally when someone says/means copied it hurts. (Click link for proof)
    What You Do In Freetime...

Seeing image in mirror, cups breaking, women in lonely big house, nobody believing when victim says he/she saw/experienced ghost is offcourse shown in lot of horror movies.

And below dialogue in story is my dhs dialogue. I see tons of horror movies. He doesn't watch it with me.

". I just read romantic books, for me books or movies should be comedy or romantic to relax and laugh, Not to get scared said Aryan.. "

And sunset at 4pm in winter, long summers. Keeping window open in winter was all my experience when I first came USA..

When anybody wants to write we get plot or synopsis in mind. As and when we start writing, details of story will be from things of real life which i saw/read/heard/experienced.

So unless story is picked up from book/movie how can she claim she has read it. If she read entire story and say she has read it already also different. But she says after few episodes..