1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Veeramachineni Ramakrishna Garu's Diet Plan

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by amunique, Feb 15, 2018.

1. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    This is the indian version of keto diet i think.. anyone has any reviews on this? inputs please.

2. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I heard so many possitive reviews for this and also negative.

Considering possitive I have started this diet for weight loss. Successfully completed 7 days and reduced almost 3.5 kg. There is no considerable side effects but first 5 days felt leg pains and diarrhoea type. From sixth day I became active but diarrhoea symptoms are still present. From Day 1 my skin glow started increasing day by day.
    Some known people are following nearly 20 days but the weight reduction is poor. One lady reduced 5 kgs with solid diet and now she started liquid diet. One more person following solid diet she reduced only 2 kgs.

Are you following this diet?

3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Can you give the detailed diet plan you followed?

4. DeepaJ65

DeepaJ65 New IL'ite

5. lathadivakar

Hi,
    Any one following
    Any updates?
    I have followed 2 meal solid diet for 34 days reduced 6 kg. It's very less when compared to others. So I have communicated some people who got good results.
    Conclusion is more obese more weight loss. For ladies, drawback is weight loss stagnant few days before and after periods. Unfortunately if our periods delayed that many days no weight loss and observed little gain.
    In my case due to my failed IVF cycles my periods delayed 12 days so out of 34 days 15 days no weight loss.
    After that due to traveling suddenly switched to normal food and gained 2-2.5 kgs. So overall 4.5 kg reduced. Taken low GI food for 1 week and started again with liquid diet reduced 5 kg in 1week. Again periods and this time 10 days no weight loss as my periods are delayed for a week. Overall weight loss is 9 kgs.
    Hope this is useful.
    If anyone following plz share your experience.

6. creativemumma

Taking 70gm of fat is what stopping me from this diet....I may never do this..no idea

7. lathadivakar

70-100 gm fat only for 10 days.
    This diet is modified keto diet only. In keto diet there is no limit for fat and protein consuming. But in this diet there are some restrictions.
    Anyway, whatever diet programme we opt we need to maintain at least 60% rules after stopping diet programme. Otherwise will leads to regain very fast.

At present I am in brk. As expected My weight increase is 3 kgs and inches also increased.

If you don't have any health issues and only weight loss is your intention and if you are not obsess then don't go this diet. Switch to low GI diet and increase flouids intake and optimum protien with moderate exercise is very much better.

8. creativemumma

very true... Thats the reason currently I'm not opting for any diet as of now and opting for a healty lifestyle- exercise and healthy good food