Best Fertility/ivf Clinics In Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Elsa, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Hello everyone, could you pkease help me with a list of best fertility clinics that are good at treating issues with infertility in Hyderabad? I would prefer an experienced and knowledgeable doctor than someone who just keeps adding medicines or changimg protocols just for the sake of it. Also, is PGS testing allowed in India, because the results reveal the gender of the embryo too? Also, I heard that if the embryologists are experts and very experienced, its as good as achieving half the success. Please correct me if I am wrong. Looking forward to your inputs.

2. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I can suggest you NOVA IVI. Recently we suggested for one lady. Now she is pregnant.

I am on the boat of IVF with 2 failed cycles. Don't know failure reason. Embryo are good uterus is good but no result. So doctor suggested us ERA test. In discussion we asked for genetical testing for embryos. She suggested to don't go with it because it is risky. In embryo biopsy if anything goes wrong, it may leads to defective child.

To know the gender, I think it won't be possible in India. I heard that some doctors will provide that service unofficially.

Elsa likes this.
  3. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the reply. I will look up their websites.

I am sorry, I was not clear with my question regarding PGS. I meant to ask if PGS is done in India at all, as it eliminates the chromosomally abnormal embryos beforehand, rather than ending up in failed transfers or miscarriages. I have no preference with respect to the gender of the baby. I would prefer a healthy baby anyday.

4. athiivak

athiivak New IL'ite

Hi Elsa, how are you? Sorry to hear about previous experience with your doctor.

I just would like to know what are the test you have done so far? How many cycles you have gone through? How long you have been trying?

Im a registered staff nurse maybe I can help you.

5. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Thank you for the reply. I did not have bad experiences in the past, but I am just looking for recommendations for a good fertility clinic in Hyderabad, with good success rates. Thanks for offering to help though. I would rather discuss my medical history with a medical professional in private, and in person than on an online forum.

6. athiivak

athiivak New IL'ite

Hi Elsa, noted that i wish i can help you as well. Hope you can pm instead.

7. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Any other recommendations please??