How to find your upasana / ishta devatha based on your chart ?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ramkalyang, Oct 20, 2009.

1. maurya211

maurya211 New IL'ite

Upasana your mukhya grah is Mangal and ishta deva is Hanuman/ Subramanya

2. anuajit

anuajit Junior IL'ite

can you please let us know the ishtadevata/upasana devata for my husband:

name : p v ajit kumar
    POB : hyderabad
    TOB: 4-10 PM
    DOB : 15 july 1969

Thank in advance

3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

your husband horo chart has raghu in 5th house and hence his kula devata is a female godess KALI AMMAN. and his ishta devatha is parvathy devi. Because of raghu in 5th house he has PITRU DOSHAM and hence he should do THILA HOMAM for the anugraha of the goddess and also for the life of his puthra's . you should contact best vedhic person for homam.

4. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Hi My DOB is 27-12-1983
    POB - Mumbai
    TOB 08:25 am
    Nakshatram Hastha
    Question: whom should I worship for better results? How shud I get Upasana of Lakshmi?

5. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

your lagna dhanusu , and rasi kanni.
    According to your horoscope lord SUN only yogakaraka in all respect and even your lagnadhipathi GURU is also not good. So it is advised to worship lord SUN, lord SIVA and your FATHER are will do good for you .
    In case of Lakshmi dealt with planet SHUKRA is in 12th house and affected by rahu and ketu and also ENEMY planet to your lagnadhipathi as well as YOGATHIPATHI so if you worship Lakshmi it will surely give the most powerful adverse effect . Also you should not worship any other god or goddess which will not do good for you.
    Rest is next

6. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your timely reply. I am presently doing Vaibhav Lakshmi vrat.
    Will be following your advise and start chanting Aditya hrudayam daily. Is there any other puja or Vratham that you can suggest.
    I am asking you because I am going bankrupt. Last 2 years have been very difficult.
    Also please explain what did you mean by “pray to Sun, Siva and your father will do good”
    Sorry for asking so many questions.

7. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

According to your horoscope The planet SUN is the yogi for you. you can see the planet sun in the sky with your own eyes and pray in the morning after having the bath that is called SURYA NAMASKAR. Also you can pray lord shiva in any temple or in your pooja room and pray for blessing to all your problems.
    But , seniors and experts and my experience is, there is an easy way and immediate blessings will be sure if you tell your sufferings to peoples with respect to planet in this regard is as follows
    SUN - FATHER IF NOT AVAILABLE SIMHA RASI PEOPLE
    MOON- MOTHER IF NOT AVAILABLE KATAKA RASI PEOPLE
    KUJA - BROTHER IF NOT AVAILABLE MESHA RASI PEOPLE
    BUDHAN - MATERNAL UNCLE IF NOT AVAILABLE MITHUNA / KANNI RASI PEOPLE
    GURU - TEACHERS IF NOT AVAILABLE MEENAM / DHANUSU RASI PEOPLE
    SUKRAN- HUSBAND / WIFE IF NOT AVAILABLE RISHABA / THULA RASI PEOPLE
    SANI - LABOURS / LOW STANDARD PEOPLE IF NOT AVAILABLE MAKARA / KUMBHA RASI PEOPLE
    Accordingly I suggested you to convey the problems to your father .

8. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your patience in responding to my doubts.

Please have a look at my husband’s horoscope. He is not getting a job from 2 years. We bought a house in 2015 and in 2016 he quit his job because of bad politics. Since then he is not getting a interview call.

Some people here have told its because of Vaastu. Please give me your opinion also.

DOB -01-01-1977
    POB -Andhra Pradesh
    TOB -01:00 am of 1st jan
    Nakshatram - Bharani
    Mesha raasi.
    Question: when will he start earning? And how will his career and finance be overall in life?

9. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

The reasons what you and others said are also true only, but these are the effect of the horoscope. The root cause is the position of planets in the horoscope only. Let it be , prior to that I want to know whether your hubby know his kula deivam? what about the details of your children? may please be sent.
    In my opinion you people are not blessed by your kula deivam is the main cause. rest is next after your reply.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  10. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    My husband’s Kula daivam is Durga Devi. I must admit that since a long time he did not visit the Durga temple in his birth place. But since we stay in Karnataka, we have visited Mookambika Temple and also Main Durga Devi temple in Bangalore.
    Reg kids
    kid 1 - DOB 11-01-11
    POB - Andhra
    TOB - 11:40
    Nakshatram- uttara bhadra
    Meena Raasi

Kid 2
    DOB - 29-10-12
    TOB 3:30 pm
    POB- Singapore
    Nakshatram - Ashwini
    Mesha raasi