1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Thought the same, let's stick to our earlier challenges.

Saturday was perfect completed all challenges,cd not update though. Sunday was ruined, cd not resist yummy food.

2. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Good Morning to all my buddies....
    Day 11, 12: No diet Outside food n fun.....walk 12000steps daily...No soup but fruit n salad daily... weight gain 300gm...
    Today weight: 79 kg

Start day with warm water+ black coffee+ almond+ banana
    BF: Oats in milk with half apple + green tea
    MS: Moong dal sprouts salad
    mS2: Tea
    LH: 2roti+ sprout channa curry+buttermilk
    ES1: Tea
    Es: fruits
    D: Soup+ veg+ egg salad

How to manage my weekend diet??

Sandhya13 likes this.
  3. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

hope26
    Could you provide more details about weekend diet so we can help you.
    Just outline what you do over weekend and what is causing your setbacks
    Is this your first weight loss journey ? Have you done it before ?
    The first time loosing weight is very hard. But once you find the positives things about your body and what works and what doesn't work it is easier. Sometimes it is mental game where you need to mentally checkout of kitchen and say that you are full. Quoting from the book I read hunger is like a wave .Don't given in first time and try other alternatives like drinking water/chewing gum/going for a light walk/calling someone. After few minutes if it is still there then better to feed the body. It is very frustrating when you are disciplined for a week and fall back 2 days then you it basically taking a step forward and backward. Be conscious of your effort. Appreciate your effort. Hope this helps hope26

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    hope26 likes this.
  4. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Dear Mangaii...
    Thanks for replying... I had many times tried to loose weight but every times i left in-between because the way i was doing was not sustainable....They were extreme and not lifestyle Change.... But this time I am more determined and aimed to loose weight with patience and tuning all my diet & exercise as Lifestyle change not for only weightloss. Yes, I can say this is my First Weight Loss Journey.

I am working. My office is 8:30am to 5:30pm. During my office day...I followed 100% of diet and walk... No fail...More Disciplined but at Weekends...I failed.
    My Recall for weekend:
    Sat: Early morning Warm Water, then normal tea with husband (instead of Black Coffee)....No morning walk (Lazy-laid)...No first fruit but Matar stuffed Paratha and Dahi, Lunch was One sabzi, Roti, dal,Salad....But went to Movie and had Popcorn, cold drink, Bite of Palak Chaat, Very little Chowmein,bite of burger....late sleep....Though I control portion size but they are all junks. Not focussed on 3Liter Water and more Caffeine intake.

Sun: Start as normal....Stuffed Roti and Dahi(BF), Lunch (Normal) but again went for Shopping and had North Indian Meal (Gobhi MAnchurian, Roti, Panner tikka Masala Curry) and eat to my heart...

Difficult: To Manage my planned diet, Less hydration, More Caffeine, Less Exercise, More Junk, less fruit and salad.

I can't avoid outing and socializing....Because I want to include these also in my Lifestyle...I want to loose weight including with all Fun....

kalcandu likes this.
  5. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Like many, I also struggle with control over weekends due to many factors..
    - as most plans happens during weekends n esp as dinners, it definitely hikes up the weight.
    - most of the time those can be heavy foods
    - N many a times you can't say that you are on a diet to others due to all the unwanted suggestions or mockery.
    - You can't not eat when you are spending on a good outing with our families / friends. N you wana have fun too rather than just nibbling on carrots.
    - N plus cheat meals / days are a part of any fitness regime to keep it going as well esp when we are part of longer programs. So it's ok to indulge now n then.

Few things I do:
    If I know I am gona have a heavy dinner, I try to stick very strictly to my diet during the breakfast, lunch.

N during the times when the whole day or weekend is out of my control, I go a lil over board n try to shed the next few days.
    - N that's exactly what I am doing today n tmrw as well, as this weekend was hopeless (note: horrible) in terms of all my intakes :facepalm:

Sandhya13, kalcandu and hope26 like this.
  6. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for tips....I will keep in mind....Try to include this in next weekends...

True....Yes exactly my feeling....

7. Ana12

Ana12 Gold IL'ite

Yes Sandhya.. Nice to see all buddies here...
    Last time i left in between. and my weight gain started..
    How r u? U seem to be having a very controlled diet

Sandhya13 likes this.
  8. Ana12

Ana12 Gold IL'ite

Thank u dear.
    I agree more than hunger it is kind of mind control.
    Lets see how much can i go ahead.

9. Ana12

Ana12 Gold IL'ite

19th Feb
    ----------
    Lime honey water
    Tea
    salad + 1 boiled egg + boiled veg
    3 roti + dal + sabji + curd + buttermilk
    tea
    boiled veg + 1 roti

3 lt water