Gabfest: And Thereby Hangs A Tail

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Cimorene, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

You are wonderful because I am self-proclaimed super-wonderful and maniacally-wonderful. Ira is never content with bare modifiers.

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

If Thursdays evenings are for Puranmal Samosas, Fridays are HSB Vada Mornings for me! To the last nano bits... Simply, Pure Bliss! :hearteyes::blush:

DF049B52-302C-4BE4-8210-FAAEFD36EB5B.jpeg

So if you don't plan to over eat, that's exactly when you should invite me over! :grin: I don't mind the calories at all! :tongueout::innocent:

ashima10 and HappyBunny like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Ira @Iravati,

See above post from @Rihana. Even in the tease, she beats me. :) Nothing escapes her attention in IL no matter which corner you post something. ultimate & flamboyant observer ("UFO")Watson. She caught me for internal hand gesture now, while she has not forgotten about me watching Bobby so many times mentioned in a casual comment several years ago. I hope @gowri comes up with a meditation technique that I could do to erase @Rihana's memories. :)

I am not a human but inhuman.... Are you happy @Rihana? :)

Note: This is the answer for your post #928 as well. :)

Viswa

4. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Why did you watch Bobby multiple times? I didn't stay put for Bobby from start to end but watched bits and pieces over the years.

I like Dimple Kapadia from Saagar onwards. Her comeback that too with luscious tresses is striking. There was a survey back in the 90s to rank the actresses on their hair. Dimple topped, then Neelam.

Bobby movie didn't splash Dimple's stunning hair. Also, she was a kid in Bobby. Dimple to me is that billowing hair on seashore before Urmila toppled her in Rangeela. Something about sea and breeze and hair adds allure to the feminine charm. I don't know what Dimple to her hair between Bobby and Saagar but she was transformed by her undulating hair. Again, what's with Bobby?

Viswamitra likes this.
  5. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Rihana and I are peas in a pod. We usually squander our goodwill on each other. That means, even when I sense that if I write something and stand up for her, I might lose goodwill in general and alienate members, I would go ahead and stand up for her. Similarly when Rihana knows that if she pokes her head she might fritter away her fan-following, she would still hazard her reputation for me.

We don't do that to gratify each other, it is our unconcern about others' perception that we could stand up for what we truly believe in with no anxiety on losing or retaining general esteem. She risks her standing over what she believes is right in me. I lock my horns on misrepresentation of what I believe is not wrong in her. All I can say is Rihana and I bond with an unsual streak. Peas and pod!

In real life, it is easy to find such affinity with friends. But online, it is unusual.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Rihana and Viswamitra like this.
  6. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

To Gabbers,

Chilly sticky rice, moong and spinach daal, and chick pea and cashew masala.

upload_2018-2-17_21-6-42.png

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

UFO? : ) I was thinking how it'd be to be the dummy in the Tesla. If relieved of worldly obligations and they were accepting humans ... I'd go........ maybe.......

Viswamitra likes this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You cook in a meal what I cook in a good long weekend. Looks healthy.

9. Viswamitra

Because I liked bubbly Dimple Kapadia who was young and energetic at that time. My friends told me that I could be content with a photo of her but when I was 19 years (44 years back to be precise), seeing her in a movie theater gave me a greater pleasure. I had no specific reason as I was very irrational at that age and just enjoyed seeing her many times.

Viswa

10. Viswamitra

I didn't specifically mentioned about you when I said "you can't escape her attention no matter which corner you post something". I meant everyone else as well and particularly with reference to my mentioning "doing hand gestures in my mind".

Viswa