Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @sangeethakripa ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

You are absolutely right! Every one of us come across so many ups and downs in life. It is the Shraddha and Saburi that take us through life with ease and enabling us to face both ups and downs. Up with politeness and down with confidence. Baba is so kind like a mother.

I will continue to pray for you all.

May Baba bless you and your family with good health, peace and happiness.

Om Sri Sainath.

2. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for all.

I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thank you maa, despite my anger and disbelief, you are constantly keeping me in your prayers. But I'm sorry I have lost all hopes, faith, trust in everything after losing my angel...my baby.
    I just hope wherever it is, it must be safe and know that I love my baby till my last breath.

4. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @suryakala mam,

Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers always.

May Baba bless us all...Om Sai Ram !!!

5. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thank u maa for keeping me in your prayers. Am little off with health. Need Baba blessings and urs too maa

6. suryakala

Dear DD @pinky2cute ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

DD, your baby, wherever that Atma shall be happy to see its mother with whom it spent a little time, a cheerful person. So, be cheerful. Atma is every where and immortal. Cheer up, fill your heart with light and spread cheers!

You are young to be OK and earlier to better. Baba will surely bless you. He is so kind.

May Baba bless you with good health, peace and happiness in life.

Om Sri Sainath.

7. suryakala

Dear DD @wish4miracle ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH. Hope you are doing well now.

DD, Baba is very kind. Have Shraddha ( Faith) and Saburi ( Patience). I will continue to pray for you and I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sai Ram.

ashima10 likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @Godbless8 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

I was missing you here. How are you? Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

I will continue to pray for you. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sairam.

9. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Hello all beautiful people here :)

I am also struggling with certain issues as many others here. Anyhow, I want to share one incidence here which can help us all to keep up the spirits high.

My issue is that - Hubby has recently moved to a different country and looking for job opportunities.
    It so happened that, some 2-3 weeks ago I made up my mind to make something for Shri Sai every Thursday morning. May be kheer or some rice item or anything
    which can be offered to Him first and then we eat. However, circumstances did not allow me to do that for 2 weeks from the time I got that thought in my mind. These 2 weeks we were very restless and tensed. Then on Friday, I made kheer first thing in the morning and offered it to Him. By late noon time hubby got one interview call. However, he was not able to succeed in the process. But, thats ok. I am now more confident on getting calls/opportunities. Somehow, I feel astonished when I connect these dots. For that matter, the interview call could have come one day before or after ! How did it happen on the same day, despite, it not being a Thursday. This hope keeps me alive and looking forward to more opportunities. I wish it helps others also to gain motivation and never stop trying.

Thyagarajan, suryakala and coolmum like this.
  10. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala maa
    My husband is sick of chicken pox. He is suffering more with pain and itchiness. Please include him in your prayers and I pray Baba to bless him a speedy recovery.
    Om Sairam