1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Disgusting Married Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Kempu, Feb 5, 2018.

1. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

From what i read, it takes forever for the legal to move in india. unless the lawyer is competitive. Bribery is common.

2. sgandiva

sgandiva Senior IL'ite

Agree but don't you think that would be wise rather than doing things here all alone :(
    Atleast, she will have family members/friends there in India.
    For me, getting away from such a person (husband) would be first priority.

3. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

very true. it is all about OP choice.

4. zales

zales Silver IL'ite

This is so concerning. You could have a concussion, please get yourself checked asap. While you're at the doctors', don't hesitate to tell them how this came about! They will definitely help you. You will also have medical proof of the abuse you've been enduring.

Sandycandy and BhumiBabe like this.
  5. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Definitely visit the doctor. This is also proof about the abuse. Talk to your doctor, and they have resources that you could contact for further help.

Sandycandy likes this.
  6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You need a lawyer who can tell you how to gather evidence against this guy. You need to find a way to pay for legal counsel.
    I would open a new bank a/c and move part of my pay there if I were you. Is there any pay hike coming? The extra money can go there direct deposit. Don’t even let him know about it.

Before your w-2 for the year comes home, hire a lawyer, build a strong abuse case and leave with your kids. Make sure you get a restraining order against him. Also make sure you don’t sign any papers in hopes of reconciliation without your lawyer present. Don’t especially say to anyone that he is a “good father” to help him stay out of trouble. He isn’t a good father if he abuses the mother of his kids. He deserves every bit of trouble he gets into.

You have a job. Get a lawyer and fight for your legal rights. Don’t leave with the kids without getting legal opinions. He can hold that against you so make sure you document the abuse.

Do start going to the doctor each time. That’s a record of the abuse.

Start acting on your safety and plan something before he hurts you.

NeetaR, DDream, Sandycandy and 2 others like this.
  7. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Ur husband is a devil.
    Why did u give control of ur income to him.
    U r doing the same to ur daughters as ur parents did to u.
    U can get child support from him to raise ur kids and manage with ur income too.
    Be brave. Don't continue this marriage.

NeetaR and Archanaanchan like this.
  8. Kempu

Kempu New IL'ite

I have informed about my situation to my brother the thing is they are asking me to come to India first with kids .. my daughter pio is expired I need to apply for OCI .. it can take a month .. few months back only I visited India now he won't allow me to go there .. I need to have a valid reason to take kids with me otherwise he will Suspect ..

Bciz of him I was unable to maintain a healthy good relationship with my side relatives my brother family too .. initially my sil is exiecting some gifts from here as I was working but I was unable to buy anything for them I told them he controls all my finances I dint have money but they dint believed me they think am lying don't want to buy stuff .. my brother understands ..

So if I go to India we dint have a home to stay I can't stay for long time at brothers home .. ie the reason am waiting for our house to set up there in India atleast I will have right to stay there .. and my family lives in town I dint know where I can put these kids n search for job in hyd .. am clue less I can't see anything in front of me except of my innocent kids ..

9. Kempu

Kempu New IL'ite

He is more then a devil .. he calls me prostitute every time I have even messages saved where he abusing me in local language .. both husband n mil are enjoying after this incident she is looking very happy laughing loudly where am sitting silently in bed room crying ..

10. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Is MIL staying with you? It is better to get out if this mess as soon as possible than waiting to set up a home. Be safe first. Rest will follow. Be strong

Archanaanchan likes this.