1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Gift you received from Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by akshaya452, Nov 2, 2012.

1. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

You are young at your heart ! One's age is just a number!

What one feels at their mind about age is more important.

If I didn't see you in your profile photo, I would have guessed, you are a woman in mid-thirties!

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  2. anuyogam1988

anuyogam1988 Gold IL'ite

My husband is my best gift....best gifts from him: independence, respect, he accepted and respects me for who I am (he s extremely religious..I’m an atheist. We both respect each other and never change others beliefs.). I don’t like falling on humans feet to get blessings, he openly tells that to elders and saves me from uncomfy situations. He told he won’t go to sabarimala temple though he is religious because the temple doesn’t allow women. Though I’m not religious, his point is he won’t go to places where his wife is not allowed. My husband loves his job but his fav hobby is cooking and chanting mantras. I’m extremely career focussed, I am passionate about learning new things every day. Every evening I spend my time learning stuffs. He will cook every single day and encourage me pursue my passion. He does that’s even infront of his parents and my parents. When my inlaws/parents were here, he would cook for all of us and accompany them so that they won’t miss my presence. It was new for them, but both our parents are happy for us...Can I get a better gift than this? He is my best gift. More than money, I consider every moment spent with him as my gifts. When friends or relatives call us for weekend meetups, we avoid mainly because I love spending time with him...camping or doing nothing...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  3. anuyogam1988

anuyogam1988 Gold IL'ite

Oh aunty I saw your post just after writing mine. Loved the way you expressed peaceful happy life is the best gift. I completely agree with you. Enjoy your life aunty.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Thyagarajan, akshaya452 and iyerviji like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your compliments. Ya I am young at heart so I don't feel I am old

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to read that your husband is your best gift and you have a caring and loving husband. We both are sailing in the same boat only difference I think you are young and I am old.We should be blessed for that.

6. anuyogam1988

anuyogam1988 Gold IL'ite

Age is just number aunty. You are young. Inner Happiness is important :) Wishing you the best.

7. Kempu

Kempu New IL'ite

All you ladies are very fortunate to have such husbands .. ever since I married all I got from my husband is oral physical abuse can't walk out of marriage bciz of kids I dint have any support ..

8. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

9. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

Bumping this thread up

10. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

You have won a sort of lottery when it comes to husband .. God bless !

Thyagarajan and anuyogam1988 like this.