2nd Pregnancy At 36 And Confused

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by mysticdiva, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Kidsmommy

Kidsmommy New IL'ite

Please go ahead with this pregnancy . It is definitely a blessing from God. I had my first daughter 6 years back. 2nd baby was born 8 months back. I am 34 now. 2 nd pregnancy was unplanned. But our little one is bringing lots of happiness in our home. Eat very healthy, no sugar or sweets, do lots of walking and stay fit. Have a blessed pregnancy. God bless you.

mysticdiva likes this.
  2. September2015

September2015 Bronze IL'ite

GO FORWARD WITH THE PREGNANCY. BE HAPPY YOU ARE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. MANY WOMAN CANNOT WHEN THEY'D LIKE TO BE MOTHERS. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT KIDS CONSIDER GETTING SIZED FOR AN IUD OR SOME OTHER METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL.YOU RECEIVED A CHANCE TO LIVE. ITS NOT THE CHILD'S FAULT HE OR SHE WAS CONCEIVED. THE REASONS YOU ARE GIVING ARE NOT NOT LEGIT. MY HUSBAND WAS ALMOST TERMINATED WHY ELSE? THERE WERE TOO MANY KIDS (JUST 4) HIS MOTHER WAS FIRM AND WAS CONVINCED IT WAS A BOY---AND GUESS WHAT? HE'S THE ONE SUPPORTING HIS FAMILY NOW, BOUGHT THEM A HOUSE IN INDIA AND A BUSINESS AND EVEN PAID FOR HIS SPOILED BRAT ELDER SISTERS 2ND MARRIAGE....AND CURRENTLY OWNS HIS OWN BUSINESSES. A SELF MADE MAN. THESE SHOULD NOT BE YOUR MOTIVATION TO KEEP THE CHILD---MY POINT IS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF POSITIVE IMPACT YOU'D BE DISPOSING. IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM HIS SISTER WOULD STILL BE A MISTRESS. (NOT THAT I SUPPORTED THAT ONE BIT---SHE SHOULD HAVE REMAINED A MISTRESS SINCE SHE PUT HERSELF IN THAT SITUATION) IF HE DIDN'T BUY THE HOUSE HIS PARENTS MAY HAVE DIED WHEN INDIA WAS FLOODED NOT SO LONG AGO. AS THE PLACE THEY USED TO LIVE WAS DESTROYED. HE IS THE DOTING ONE TO HIS FAMILY...SHAME THEY TREAT HIM LIKE THEIR PERSONAL BANK AND HIS BRAT SISTER LIKE GOLD....SMH

3. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Can you not scream???

shravs3, sumalynux, pretzel and 3 others like this.
  4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

5. September2015

September2015 Bronze IL'ite

My text size is more important than the message....? #priorities?
    All caps is easier on the eyes---it's that simple.

6. kidsaremyworld

kidsaremyworld New IL'ite

Looks like my story ., difference is im planning to TTC at 35 .

7. kidsaremyworld

kidsaremyworld New IL'ite

how would it be having kids with huge age gap ?

8. mysticdiva

mysticdiva Silver IL'ite

Hi all!! Well i had a miscarriage and lost the baby...I regret getting all this feeling of not wanting it,only for it to be taken away.Now i long to be pregnant but dont know if it will ever happen again.

9. mysticdiva

mysticdiva Silver IL'ite

I have no idea...I hope someone who have kids with long gap shed light on it...

10. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

My observations after seeing relatives who have kids with 5-8 years age gap
    1. Looking after an infant and toddler at the same time is tough and tiring when age gap is too less, but if the first child is old enough to go to school and little independent , then it's easier to manage the new addition to family.
    2. First child will be old enough to understand what is going on will b excited about the idea of sibling..will be affectionate n protective towards younger sibling.
    3. By the time you have the second one, you maybe financially in better position due to more experience in career n can afford better domestic helps to manage household n kids.
    I support age gap of 4-6 yrs if health is not constraint

mysticdiva and kidsaremyworld like this.