@pavithras Happy Birthday Pavithra

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by periamma, Jan 26, 2017.

1. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

LOl last year too i hv sent wishes on 28th Jan :eek::eek:

@PavithraS : sorry pa for being late dis year tooo...

Happy Birthday pa...hope u enjoyed with ur dear ones { & preserved 1 piece cake for me}:dev14::facepalm:

Stay blessed :blush:

jskls likes this.
  2. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

@kaniths : thanks for Tagging ;)

PS: teryo teryo...na cake kapenu you missed taggin le :p

jskls and kaniths like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Pona varusham ji anupcha laddus la naduvula konjam boondhiya kanum! Endha year avdhu muzhusa vandhuserumenuuu dannn! :grin:

Sorry babes. I didn't forget, just wasn't sure. :innocent:

jskls likes this.
  4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

I also am learning a lot from you and others. I have been silently admiring your "Tamizh Pulamai" for a long time. I am not very good at languages, including my mother tongue and my adopted tongue. I refrained from responding because I did not want my ineptness to come out in the open.

5. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

I feel honored and blessed to have received so many wishes and blessings from members whom I have lot of respects for. Universe is sending its continued blessings through people like you all. Thank you !

Dear Maggi - Thank you very much for your wishes.Why say sorry?- your affection is enough.Will sure eat a piece of cake saying your name :yum:

Madam- Thank you very much for your love and blessings! Means a lot to me. After reading your post, I too tried to send you a PM and got the same error message.Do not know why. May be the admins have to enable the PM privilege.

Madam- I do not know how to respond to your liberal appreciation. But please do not underestimate your linguistic skills. We all know how knowledgable and humble a person you are. Thank you for taking time to read my posts in Thamizh.

kkrish and suryakala like this.