Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. HRShenoy

HRShenoy Senior IL'ite

I am 76 years young. I was born in Udupi, studied in Christian High School, came to Bombay in 1959, joined Larsen & Toubro Limited in Powai in 1963 and retired in 2000. For the last 2 decades worked in Computerisation of Switchgear Factory Operations. Interested in Hindustani classical music and old Hindi film songs. Avid collector of these. My collection in iTunes includes 3000 Hindi film songs, 1200 Hindustani classicals, 600 Marathi, 300 Kannada. I a member of 3 singing groups - for the heck of it.

Arunarc and Amica like this.
  2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @saranyameena

Welcome to indusladies community.
    Step into here Personal Services you might get all the information that you are looking for. If not you can add your query here and members can help you in this.

3. Naz143

Naz143 New IL'ite

Recently divorced....engaged in child custody battle with Ex-Husb...looking for support and guidence here

4. rsethia

rsethia New IL'ite

I am Richa, Founder of ParentingHealthyBabies, with the intention and hope to become a valuable parenting resource. I am a veteran writer on topics concerning parenting, pregnancy, homemade baby food recipes, child nutrition, wellness, health, education and lifestyle. Being a mother, my writings focus on inspiring and guiding new moms to raise healthy babies. I currently live in India and am an avid traveler with love for sand and beaches. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2018
  5. ArchanaSuresh

ArchanaSuresh New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I am also a new member to this group.My name is Archana

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  6. roshangupta1012

roshangupta1012 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Also working in Brand widget Pvt Ltd

Good Work place at Brand widget

I love the work culture at BrandWidget! It’s beautiful and lovely! It’s in South Center and the basic necessities are being fulfilled by the management and they are men on a mission - to make this company one of the best branding companies till 2020!

7. Sanny

Sanny New IL'ite

I am moving with my husband and kids to Cumberland Valley School district, Mechanisburg. I am looking for rental apartments where there are Indian communities. Would like to get some suggestions on apartments that are safe, reasonably priced and located around Good Hope School. Is there any other Middle school. I know about Eagle view. It seems there are only 2 middle schools in that area. I will really appreciate if you could give me some tips or guidance on apartment finding.

8. Star9193

Star9193 New IL'ite

Not sure if this is the right place for introductions, but anyway I am Sri, brand new member to the Indusladies

9. lprasu

lprasu New IL'ite

Hi My name is Laxmi. Its good to be in this forum.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @Naz143

Welcome to indusladies community.
    Please add your query here Married Life and you might get some guidance from our experts.