1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone with Migraine?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Marun, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Hi Yashi,

Glad that you remember me. Its been a years since we chatted in arattai arangam.

I play badminton daily for 90 minutes. It will make me sweat and I will completely forget about the migraine! It really helps! :)

Enna.. nadanthaale thalaila idi viludha? :eek Thappu thappu!

Which doctor are you consulting? I can help you out!

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

wonder how people listen to songs or play that time. Because for me i can't even open my eyes to see during a migraine attack. So while walking it would be someone hitting badly with 100 hammers, on my head.

2 people like this.
  3. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Hi mimur,

Many are saying accupuncture is giving great relief to migraines. Never tried it as I am quite on good side and controlling my triggers. I get nil trigger now!

1 person likes this.
  4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Mimurs reply reveals you....
    its not only me,but many have that hammer strike.:evil:
    You,lucky to play with.

See,it hereditary,and there can be suppressing pills,but not a permanent cure.
    My ENT Doc being with me for 15 yrs and suggested by him,Done MRI,visited neurologist etc....
    By the side,into all alternate medical treatments,except acupuncture as my elder sis was given 6 months treatment of AP,its a failure.No improvement at all.

So myself have no idea of getting into AP.

I too heard of AP reduces the frequency and the intensity of migraine,but its PURE/Traditional CHINESE ACUPUNCTURE which gives permanent cure.

Where to GO for it?????:cry:

Thanks.

5. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Hi Yashi,

Sorry to hear about the hammer attack!

I am also searching for a genuine AP centre. Many say that there are many fake clinics that are being run here in chennai! Finding a genuine one matters now.

Anyway I'll let you know if I find one!

6. devilsankita

devilsankita New IL'ite

A migraine is a symptom complex of periodic headaches which are usually unilateral (one-sided) and often associated with nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to noise and light. The attack of a migraine is usually preceded by constriction (narrowing) of the cranial vessels (blood vessels supplying the brain and skull) and the headache commences with dilatation of these blood vessels. I have struggled with migraines for a long time and could not figure out what caused it. Also, I had tried many treatments for it but neither worked. So one of my friends suggested me to take homeopathy treatment as it helps to reduce the pain and after the certain period, it cures completely. So I started homeopathy treatment from Life Force Homeopathy clinic. After taking migraine treatment for 4 months I got cured completely. As we know that homeopathy is a slow process but it cures the disease from its roots. After getting cured completely I was extremely happy.
    All thanks to Dr.Shah and his team for supporting me during my tough period. I would suggest you to try homeopathy treatment and see the difference.

7. Mylifedream

Mylifedream Junior IL'ite

Try this lemonade made with Himalayan pink salt

Ur headache will go

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2018