Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @pinky2cute ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your baby.

I am so happy that you are looking forward to your baby soon. Do not worry. Baba is there with you and take care of you both. I will continue to pray for you both for your child and success in Exam.

Have Shraddha and Saburi and face the exams with confidence. You will be coming out with flying colours!

May Baba bless you with happy pregnancy, safe delivery and successful life thereafter including a great success in exam.

Om Sri sainath.

pinky2cute likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

Hope you have celebrated Sweet Pongal happily with your children and with Angai and with her DH.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you all.

I am so glad that you enjoyed Baba's darshan.

I will continue to pray for you, and for your success in Govt exam. I will continue to pray for Angai's happy pregnancy and safe delivery and a healthy life for both mother and child there after.

May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child in abundance.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I will continue to pray for you. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sai Ram.

Vani09 likes this.
  4. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so so so much @suryakala maa...

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

SAINATH7.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @wish4miracle,
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , @SaisDaughther - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @pinky2cute , today, I prayed for your success in exam, and your baby. May Baba bless you with good life and great success in your exam. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your child with good health, peace and happiness in life.

Dear @foxybeat sister, today, I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you with a suitable job and may Baba bless you with good life and great success in life.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @Pri25080 , today, I prayed for you and your baby. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @ChandrikaV sister ,today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @Indu18 ,today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with peace of mind, joy and happiness soon.

Dear DD @pinkydarling , today, I prayed for your son Sreeyan. May Baba less him with good health, joy and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

JAN 18.jpg

ashima10, Vani09, coolmum and 6 others like this.
  6. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @suryakala sistr for the wonderful darshan and continued prayers.

suryakala likes this.
  7. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @suryakala mam,

Thank you so much for your prayers and lovely darshan of Baba. I have not been regularly checking IL these days. Feeling a bit low these days. So blessed I am that you have been praying for me always.

May Baba fulfill everyone’s wishes

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  8. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot @suryakala maa for the prayers, may sai baba bless us all.

suryakala likes this.
  9. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear ma

Thank you for the prayers ma. Hope you are fine in your health.
    My Family is crucially in need of health,job, peace and happiness. Your prayers for us gives us lot of hope.
    Seeking the blessings of Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  10. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala maa
    Thanks a lot for your continuous prayers. We were back from home yesterday. I am glad that I had visited few Baba temples in and around my place, When I was in India. With your continuous prayers and Baba's blessings I am sure my son will be alright soon. He is going to new school from this year. Though he wants to get admission in this school, he is scared and anxious of the new environment. He knows the next 3 years are very important for him, yet he is afraid of studying and coping up with new syllabus. I am praying Baba to give him strength and courage. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.
    Om Sai ram

suryakala likes this.