1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kolywood Kisukisu

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ranchu, Mar 17, 2015.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

No Sof, I did say she is cute in her own way... But what me and Ranchu was saying that our people doesnt just stop appreciating an actor/actress for their performance and leave it there, they take them sky-high, suffocate the celebrity with the praises, and when the celebrity struggle to meet the fans expectations, they start ridicule or even swear to the cheapest level. Their praises were to the extent that whatever she does, they go 'wow'... They did that for Juliana, now look at her situation. I think the same for Oviya too. I do love her, and think she has such a beautiful personality, but 'Oviya Army' etc are little too much and the way they swore Juli in the name of Oviya Army was unacceptable.

This is what I meant to type, but didnt explain clearly. Sai Pallavi is cute, but our complaint was on the fans... :)

Sofea and puni88 like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Before I go to Pongal releases, the week of Feb has quite a few releases lined up

Bala’s Naachiyaar starring Jyothika, GV Prakash Kumar and ‘Rockline’ Venkatesh will hit the screens on February 9.

Director Vijay’s horror thriller ‘Karu’ featuring Sai Pallavi has confirmed a simultaneous theatrical release in Tamil and Telugu on February 9.

Also, the makers of Jiiva’s ‘Kee’ have confirmed that the slick action thriller will release on February 9.

The latest film to join the battle is director Mysskin and Ram’s long-awaited black comedy-drama ‘Savarakkathi’. Produced by Myskkin’s own production house, Poorna plays a hearing-impaired pregnant wife in the film and Aroll Corelli of Pisaasu fame has composed the music.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  3. Ranchu

Navarasa Naayagan Karthik and his son Gautham Karthik are starring together for the first time, in the film, 'Mr. Chandramouli', directed by Thiru. The film, produced by Dhananjayan, stars Regina Cassandra and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as female leads.

The shooting of the film is progressing at a brisk pace in Chennai, and now the team has made an interesting announcement. Producer Dhananjayan revealed that the first look of this film will be released on January 14, for the festive occasion of Pongal.

puni88 likes this.
  4. ILoveTulips

I always assumed Gautam Karthik doesnt like his father, and can't stand him. They are doing movie together?? hmm.... stupid imagination!!

puni88 likes this.
  5. ILoveTulips

Jiiva's been unlucky with his movies lately isn't he... I think the name 'kee' is to impress fate/lucky stars as 'Ko' was a success(??). If Kee did succeed in Box office, we may expect movies like 'Kai', 'Kaa', 'Kou' ...

beautifullife30, iamsrihere and Sofea like this.
  6. Ranchu

I think he's down to desperation. No hits . He tries too much. not having that Hero finesse.
    In tamil we say "Achu bichu" right, When I see him I'm reminded of that. He behaves that way. The male equivalent of "hasini" role from Bommarillu . too chirpy that turns annoying .

kaniths and ILoveTulips like this.
  7. Ranchu

LOL.. true illaya..
    KoKo is an acronym in few families "koozhO, KanjiyO " . Meaning the person is so flexible they can adjust to any environment / hotel / restaurant.

ILoveTulips likes this.
  8. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lol ILT :)

ILoveTulips likes this.
  9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I still think he's not very fond of his father. He doesn't speak much or highly about his father in any interviews. But like Ranch said, he's just down to desperation. Apart from Hara Hara Mahadevaki, his other films are either unknown / unreleased / plain flops. So him working with his dad would probably bring in some publicity to the film, hence the decision

ILoveTulips likes this.
  10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Bhavana and Naveen's wedding took place on January 22.
    The couple has known each other for about five years. Here are the pictures from their wedding which was followed up by a reception.

[​IMG][​IMG]