1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. SupJana

SupJana New IL'ite

@blackbeauty84 : I came across your story by chance...I started in the evening around 5...took a few breaks in between... Now its 2 am...past midnight..Just finished the last episode... Your writing is soo captive that allowed me not to stop reading :clap2::icon_pc: Good Work... I just loved the way the story goes.... Waiting for the next episode.... Its been long time since I read a story like this..till late night:nut:

Update the next episode soon.....:thumbup:

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Adharv for the feedback. Next few episodes will reveal more about Mithun's death. Have a great day and happy weekend

3. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the feedback Geetakashyap! Have a great day ahead.

4. blackbeauty84

OMG... This is one of the best feedback I received on the story..Thanks Thanks. I really hope I meet up the expectations with my next chapters. Thanks once again and Happy weekend.

SupJana likes this.
  5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-43

Jai’s phone rang as soon as he boarded the car with chairman.It was the CEO of client company whom Jai met this afternoon.

‘Man, a lot has happened since we met this afternoon. I didn’t know that was the last time I would speak with Mithun.’ He said in a sorrowful tone.

‘Yes. I’m still in shock though I hated him to core. By the way when did you speak to him.’

‘Soon after you left must be around one pm, police asked me the same thing. We spoke for nearly fifteen minutes about the penalty clause. I told him that I have evidence to prove he has rigged the contract and ada ada..He denied everything at first and later when I said he will have to face ethics committee he blanked out.’

‘Oh…I suspect this bad news coupled with his heart disease gave him an attack once again.’ Jai said his thoughts aloud

‘Must be and Jaishankar I’m coming down to Chennai tomorrow to pay respects to his wife. Can we meet for dinner tomorrow?.’

‘Oh sure.I’ll ask my secretary to work out logistics.’ Jai looked at chairman who was thankfully engrossed in his mobile. Jai didn’t have time to dwell on what he discussed with Mr.Gautam that day afternoon.

‘Jai…’ chairman had to call him twice.

‘Sorry I was lost somewhere.’ Jai responded.

‘I figured that out. What happened? Look I’m also feeling sorry for Mithun’s death. However bad he is I never wished his death. Is that’s what eating you?’ he asked.

‘Yeah that and I’m feeling bad for Aarthi, her father. I just got a call from Mithun’s boss. It seems he said Mithun had to face ethics committee and such post which Mithun blanked out.’

‘Jai..I can’t come to terms that Kishore too acted against Evolution. I had high hopes for him though you warned me against him.’chairman said.

‘I know how it feels when a person close to you does something behind your back…’ Jai said. His memories went back to Mithun and Aarthi.

‘Sorry this is a sensitive topic. Anyway what would you have done if Kishore did the same thing to you?’ chairman asked seriously.

‘Give him a tight slap and fire him.’ Jai replied immediately.

‘I’ll do the first thing and you do the other. I had high hopes on him Jai. I was considering his name as Deputy chairman down the line.’ Chairman revealed slowly.

‘Kishore? There are far more eligible persons in the board.’ Jai said where in the chairman remained silent.

Chairman went inside Kishore’s house and brought him to car. They had already planned to confront Kishore in office.

‘Oh Jaishankar..Hi’ Kishore said bit surprised by Jai’s presence in the car. ‘So Jiju why do you need me, when you have Jaishankar with you?’ he asked.

‘Let’s talk in office Kishore.’ Chairman snapped back. Once they reached office without much fanfare chairman made Jai play that video of Kishore and Mithun.

Kishore’s face went through varying stages of shock. ‘Do you want to see this completely or confess about how long you have been acting behind Evolution’s back?’ Chairman paused the video and asked Kishore.

Kishore was silent for minutes. He looked at chairman’s face for some mercy and when he didn’t detect any ‘I wasn’t acting against Evolution. I helped Mithun in defeating a common enemy.’ He said glaring at Jai.

‘I want to see your resignation mail in next five minutes.’ Chairman said flatly.

‘I want to talk to you in private.’ Kishore demanded to the chairman. When Jai prepared to leave the room, chairman motioned him to stay.

‘Just leave.’ Chairman said gritting his teeth.

Kishore went towards the door , looked at Jai and said ‘He is just using you Jaishankar. Your name was never in cards to become company’s chairman.’

Jai didn’t knew how far the statement was true but he could see from chairman’s expression that Kishore had touched a raw nerve.

VinuthaS, Bhoonzee, Arunarc and 5 others like this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

This is a news indeed!
    Good turn..awaiting further inputs

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:confundio1::confundio1::confundio1: is chairman trying to play some fake game??? waiting to know the secret??? So Mithun's death is still a mystery :facepalm:
    What's Kishore's next move???
    BB ma'am as always pause at wrong place :BangHead: :sunglasses::sunglasses: Looking forward for the next epi. Thanks for this interesting update. The convo was cool.

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh...is chairman .. the underground face of all these....wah ..super twist BB!

--PS

9. bchopra

bchopra Senior IL'ite

Hi BB,

Just read the whole story. Its nice and crisp and there is always some or the other unexpected turn of events unfolding in front of eyes.

Good narration.

Was wondering when are you going to post next episode

10. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

BB...Awaiting next episode

Sweetynila likes this.