Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ma,

Yes Iam praying..Thanks for wishing to pray for him.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

A6.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @waiting4rmlong , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle ,
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD @iamsrihere , today, I prayed for the fast recovery of your FIL also. May Baba bless your FIL with good health and speedy recovery soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @pinky2cute , today, I prayed for your success in exam, and your baby. May Baba bless you with good life and great success in your exam. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear @latharamesh1964 ,today, I prayed for your daughter. May Baba bless your daughter with motherhood.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @amunique , today, I prayed for your mother's and Jimmy's health and your job. May Baba bless you with suitable job. May Baba bless your mother and Jimmy with good health in abundance.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

DEC 14.jpg

3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ma,

Thank you very much for the prayers..It means a lot to me during these testing times.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  4. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

thank u very much ma for your prayers.

Dear Baba, Please help us gain confidence, positive attitude and strength to keep our worries at bay. Keep us humble and kind. Thank You for all You have given so far.
    Om Satchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ke Jai!!

suryakala likes this.
  5. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Many thanks for your loving prayers Dear Maa. hope all our prayers are blessed .

suryakala likes this.
  6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.
  7. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot for your prayers Surya amma.. it means a lot to me..

May SaiBaba be with us & bless us always..

OmSaiRam.. JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  8. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @suryakala sister: thanks for your continued prayers. I am sorry I was not regular in this thread. Hope 2018 is a better year and instills my faith and patience back.

9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @ChandrikaV sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you, your DH and your sons.

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

I was missing you all this time!

Dear sister, I will continue to pray for you and your family. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers at least in 2018.

I wish you and your family A very happy and prosperous New Year 2018!

May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

10. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your continued prayer.
    I am confident Baba would send miracles in my direction in 2018.

suryakala likes this.