1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does God Keep Toxic People In Our Life So We Can Learn To Love Like Him

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ChennaiExpress, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:You had reinforced my statements in emphatic way which I wish I had made.
    2. There is no absolute good or otherwise.
    3. every good has the opposite pole as bad. like "like" and "dislike".
    4. If one is happy about a thing there are hundreds feel exactly opposite.
    5. In God's creation too, one would find there is good and bad mixed in suitable proportion in everything inert or otherwise and beings. like LDL AND HDL. both are required for the body in optimum level but our intake disturbs it. in vegetables too, we find as it is being made in the plant, some poison is generated and some seeds and roots are poisonous or and bitter. garlic onion and fruits everything including apple contains little amount of concentrated poison at one end or at its core.
    6.Readers' digest article appeared few decades ago mentioned presence of cyanide in apple seeds but in each seed it is infinitesimal but if one collect some 1000 or 2000 seeds and consumes its effect can be felt not by the person consumed but his kins and pals. Nitro cellulose is used in dynamites but it is said semen contains traces of this material - thanks to Health Capsule by Bron Smith. Plants have to multiply and its seeds to remain protected for generations to come - so some toxic substance naturally produced and stored in it !
    7. A mahatma was good to majority yet few found his philosophy bad. A John F Kennedy was liked by majority but he ended up to a bullet with his spouse crying the famous "Oh! No" A Martin Luther liked by the whole world but he died too died to bullets. Jesus Christ was crucified - he too was considered toxic.
    8. If God is absolutely "Good" there shouldn't be any creation or creation of evil or demons at all.. if there are devas there is an equal amount of asuras. Perhaps even in God's Kingdom too Nothing can be created without evil or toxicity or poison or bitterness.churning the ocean for nectar or ambrosia first spewed out thing was poison. both asuras and devas fought for nectar. evil is embedded in the creation and in kaliyuga it is reaching a crescendo.
    8. in metal Ores mined from depths of Mother Earth's belly, or granites from rocks(thanks to Jeeves) it contains poisonous substances. in some cases the bad is not discernible but after passage of time its toxicity and poison and pollution manifests after a decade or two. example carry bags and poly bottles. It may include some DH, DIL, MIL, FIL, BIL, DD ETC.,
    What is non-toxic today becomes highly toxic tomorrow or day after.
    Regards.
    but God Bless Us all.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    ChennaiExpress likes this.
  2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I pray to God that I learn to love like Him.

I also pray to God to learn to love my mother, or at least learn to interact with her.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:God known also to be Omnipresent out of His Love is watching the entire cosmos which entails destruction & construction, dharma & adadrma, progress and regression, love and hate, justice & injustice, Force Majeures etc, dead stars, solar winds affecting earth atmosphere et al,
    The moment one is created whether human or otherwise, love for
    Mother and interaction are automatic in stray cases it may be invisible.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless Us All.