1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Depression And Anxiety Support Groups In Hyderabad/secunderabad

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ShabnamF, Nov 26, 2017.

1. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

I am worried because I have no interest in finding another job. I just can't get myself to even think about it, even though it is essential for me to find one. I can afford a gap of one or two months but I am freaking out. Probably because everybody else who was asked to resign has some plan in place. I don't.
    No. Company going through financial crisis, about 40 of us were asked to resign. We didn't have work to do anyways. But I had a place to go, where I could escape the emptiness I feel all the time when I am on my own.

2. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

So it is clear you first need to fix your depression asap and find a counsellor / therapist soon.

It is a bit like a guy who keeps complaining abt not being able to get somewhere fast enough cos he is driving with the brakes on. Or better yet, driving with a flat tire that is soon going to make his troubles worse if he doesnt fix it.

Fix the tire @ShabnamF

SunPa likes this.
  4. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

I like the way you put it, I get it, but it's the same flat tyre that is keeping me from going to get it fixed. I am not making excuses, I hope you understand this.

But I am on it, thanks to you, I will make use of my free time to fix the flat tyre.

5. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

@madras2018
    I have shortlisted 2 psychologist in my area. I have also shortlisted 2 psychiatrists and will visit one of them tomorrow. I will allow the meds to work for a week or 10 days and then visit a psychologist.
    I will post again after my visit to the psychiatrist.

Sandycandy, SunPa and madras2018 like this.
  6. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Meds need time to work. They dont give instant relief like paracetamol. Give it a good 2 months atleast before making any decision to quit meds or change docs.

ShabnamF and Sandycandy like this.
  7. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Please go for Ayurvedha medicine BRAMY KIRUTRHUM (i.e Vallarai with ghee ). This is prescribed by Kanchi periyava and my wife got very good relief from it. since it is not an allopathy medicine no side effect.

ShabnamF likes this.
  8. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

An Ayurvedha medicine BRAMMY KIRUTHAM ( vallarai with ghee ) will give good result. this is suggested by kanchi periyavar and my wife got very good result.

ShabnamF likes this.
  9. Starkgirl

Starkgirl Silver IL'ite

Hey there,

I don’t have any info on support group, but I know a thing or 2 which works for me when I am racked with anxiety and depression.

1) I don’t fight when anxiety comes as it doesn’t help but it increases.... the more I try to push it away more stronger it becomes, I have observed that ... so when I am full of anxiety I try to sit through it , it’s hard but eventually it will passes

2) go exercise :- exercise helps u get rid off stress harmones accumulated in ur blood ... it really helps

I used to do these 2 things along with SSRI which my doctor prescribed and I never stopped believing that things will be fine, I will be fine .

Hope you are doing good, take care .

ShabnamF likes this.
  10. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

An Ayurvedha medicine BRAMMY KIRUTHAM ( vallarai with ghee ) will give good result. this is suggested by kanchi periyavar and my wife got very good result.

Keep your Hemoglobin in blood should be normal .

You can also take homeopathy in addition to your allopathy treatment if you find a Doctor doing homeopathy in ROH method .

Don't fight with Anxiety instead forget it by happiest pleasures.

ShabnamF likes this.