1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Anyone Using Flintobox For Their Kids?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by Belovedsister, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Belovedsister

Belovedsister Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am a mother of 5yr old and just curious to know have anyone used flintobox for their kids? and if yes how usefull it is and what is its price? kindly suggest!

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

Hi BelovedSister,

I have not used FlintoBox but it looks interesting to me. I found this site that has a detailed review: Flintobox review - The Veggie Champ - My Little Moppet . It looks like this is only available in India as of now. Cannot comment much, but I think its versatile!

Belovedsister likes this.
  3. Suma89

Suma89 New IL'ite

Hi,

I heard some reviews from some of my fb friends it's quite good enough and versatile so as to mould the kids to focus on creativity rather than spend time on mobile

Regards
    Suma

4. Sansee

Sansee New IL'ite

Hi
    Hi,
    I have a 2.5 year old daughter. I took 3 month subscription of Flintobox. I found it useful and I am thinking to continue using it. My daughter needs a surprise every now and then. So their games act as a surprise for her. The activities are interesting and simple ones. She liked them and enjoyed the games. Moreover they are extra activities which are emailed to you.(We need to download and print them).
    I found it useful for my kid. You can try for 3 months. If your kid likes continue.

5. Belovedsister

Belovedsister Bronze IL'ite

Thank you all for your replies!