Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your kind words @suryakala maa

suryakala likes this.
  2. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Five Day Pooja of Sai Baba

1. This pooja is to be performed for 5 days on regular basis. You can startthis pooja on any day but thursday is preferable.
    2. One has to perform this pooja on the same time for 5 consecutive days in the morning or evening as per your convenience.But time of doing this pooja should be same for all 5 days.
    3. Light 5 lamps in front of Sai Baba.
    4. Offer one flower in the holy feet of Sai Baba.
    5. Offer one fruit to baba and distribute it amongfamily members as prasad.
    6. You can read 108 names of Sai Baba along with chanting sai sai sai or any other mantra that you like..
    7. Then in the end, sing Sai Baba Aarti and pray wholeheartedly in the holy feet of Baba for his blessings.
    8. On completion of pooja on 5th day, you need to tell about this pooja to 5 people.

Om Jai Sairam..
    It is believed that lighting ghee diya reduces our bad karma

amunique and suryakala like this.
  3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

AA19.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @waiting4rmlong , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle ,
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @nandinimithun ,today, I prayed for your husband's good health. May Baba bless your husband with good health, peace of mind and happiness.

Dear @latharamesh1964 ,today, I prayed for your daughter. May Baba bless your daughter with motherhood.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

DEC 7.jpg

coolmum, ashima10, iamsrihere and 5 others like this.
  4. latharamesh1964

latharamesh1964 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Suryakala Mam,

Sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for including us in your prayers. I also strongly believe in doing my duties with shradda & saburi all the time and leave rest to the almightly. Hope Baba will take care of our needs & be with us in times of problems & pains.

Latha Ramesh

suryakala likes this.
  5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Ma
    It is a great bliss to be part in your prayers. Thanks you for doing this pooja reverently.
    Hope you are at your best in your health. Seeking the blessing of Sairam for all of us.
    Aum Sri Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  6. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

@suryakala
    Hello mam, i am have no words for the prayers that you offer on behalf of others to our beloved God Saibaba...thanking you so much...

please do include me, my mother(anuradha) and jimmy in your prayers for a healthy life. i strongly believe if health is good, everything falls in place..
    Also, i am trying for a job since long with no luck...please pray for me..to become more conscious and active and be able to put in more hard work...
    Thank you so much mam...

7. suryakala

Dear DD @latharamesh1964 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for your daughter. I will continue to pray for your DD. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless your DD and her DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @sangeethakripa ,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I was missing you here.

It gives me great peace and bless to pray for you and your family.

I will continue to pray for you all. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @amunique ,

Welcome to this thread where we in IL pray Baba together for His blessings.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray Baba for others.

Thanks a lot for your kind words which I believe Baba's blessings through you.

I will pray for your mother's and Jimmy's health and your job, in my special Thursday prayers from next week on wards.

You should also please pray daily, for you, your mother and Jimmy, preferably after your showers, Baba or your Ishta Devata with total devotion and determination, and ending your prayers with," Let Thy Will Happen". You will see your burden taken away and soon your prayers being blessed. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) as taught by Baba to His devotees.

Baba is very very kind to His devotees. He taught us Shraddha and Saburi. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with suitable job, bless your mother and Jimmy with good health in abundance.

Om Sri Sainath.

amunique likes this.
  10. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakalama,

Thanks much for keeping us in your prayers ma..

May Saibaba bless all ur wishes & prayers..

OmSaiRam.. JaiSaiRam..