Seeking good online Saree sellers! Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by teestabasu, Apr 9, 2009.

1. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

I bought my diwali saree from utsav fashions.com. Delivery is prompt. But I won`t say the prices are cheaper.

2. pari11

pari11 Junior IL'ite

My sisters wedding I decided to buy sarees online. I bought three sarees from online, all sarees are prefect & good looking like showing in image.

3. Saion

Saion New IL'ite

HI,
    I am from tanumon.com. We offer 100% authentic indian sarees & salwar kameezes around the globe. We also offer free shipping to USA & CANADA. Regarding price - we guarantee the best price in online. Hence requesting to visit our latest indian sarees collection for women section.

"Coloring Mind Making Smile"

4. JewelArtOnline

JewelArtOnline New IL'ite

Hey!
    You can just check out Jewel Art Online. They deals with different kinds of hand woven sarees and thread works available across different corners of India. The quality of the saree is fantastic. Just try it once.

5. nandnisharma

nandnisharma New IL'ite

Indianshopmark is best portal for Online shopping they offers beautiful Indian sarees, bridal lehengas, Dress materials, kurties and more. They are also offer money back offer if you are not satisfied with your online shopping. I had recently purchase Kurti from this website and i m totally satisfied.. So i would like to suggest everyone for shopping here..