1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy To Treat Double Vision After Brain Tumor Surgery

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sanjeet, Nov 17, 2017.

1. sanjeet

sanjeet Bronze IL'ite

Hello Everyone!

My 9 year old daughter, who had perfectly fine vision, was diagnosed with a right thalamic brain tumour, which was removed surgically in March this year. She has recovered very well from the surgery, apart from double vision as a result of weak muscles in her left eye (this was because of the tumor being in vicinity to the 4th nerve).

NHS is monitoring her eyes and vision, and as per their opinion, surgery of the eye to fix the muscle is the way out. This surgery may leave a squint in her eye.

I read online, homeopathy may be worth trying. Does anyone know of a good homeopath near London and can recommend please?

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance,
    Sanjeet

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Homeopathic treatment, if not suits health may inconvenient Lil child so Pls think twice before you decide on this. But if it suits it is great for health but we can't understand what health inconvenience the kid will undergo after changing the treatment method.

3. sanjeet

sanjeet Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sweety, thanks for your reply.
    But, if I go as per the hearsay, homeopathy doesn't have any major side effect.. neither it is inconvenient to take those sweet pills medicine.
    Please can you elaborate a bit more on the inconvenience..

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Iam not a physician sir . I just wanted u to be careful because u r giving them to a child. if you feel u believe in homeopathic meds, pls inform ur allopathy doctor abt this before taking homeopathy meds. Also inform homeopathic doctor that u r continuing allopathic meds. So that u make aware of things both sides. All the best.