1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Punarapi Jananam,punarapi Maranam

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Lavanyachennai

Lavanyachennai New IL'ite

Wonderful share!!

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Lavanya.

Jayasala42

3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@jayasala42 maam
    Thanks for sharing wonderful snippet....

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jayakka a thought provoking snippet. Congrats for being nominated. Your post is a valuable one and gives us so much to think about life. True we learn so much from nature. Your post reminds me of the poem all things bright and beautiful .Every snippet of your carries some lesson for us to learn. Thankyou

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

As day is followed by night life is followed by death even though it occurs according to one's destiny or karma sooner or later. Though we all know the body is perishable and only the soul is eternal we are unable to come to terms with this eternal truth.

Though nature is a great teacher how many of us realise this and observe to learn lessons from nature?

A thought provoking post,
    PS

6. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Nice thought provoking post. Thanks for sharing the converstion of a falling leaf. I remember reading somewhere, In order to grow we must release something; even our bodies shed old cells and constantly creates new ones! As the trees let go, nature provides nutrients through the old fallen leaves to nourish the same old tree and creates the foundation for lush green leaves. There is a beauty in seeing a falling leaf and more beautiful it is to see a sprouting one !

7. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

A very beautiful thought provoking post !!!
    No one is immortal here and while the going is good we should strive to make ourselves wanted !

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jaya Amma.

I loved this post and discussions thereafter. I cannot stop thinking about the conversation of leaves. How beautiful it is. There was a poem by vibulananthar, titled ‘kangaiyil Vidutha oolai’ And it says the simolarvreality of the life. Thank you. I read it many Times your post and I am grateful for all the lessons and guidance I am getting.
    Vani