Prayers I offered for begetting my children

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vmur, May 13, 2008.

1. aksh23

aksh23 Silver IL'ite

Thane sumaramesh for your posr

2. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

I want to share an important pooja we did at home for 48days and within that 48 days I got conceived..
    My hubby's colleague said his wife conceived after 8 years immediately after doing this pooja..
    For that you have to visit 'Santhana Venugopala swamy temple'.. It is near Nanjangud, Mysore.. Both Husband and wife has to visit the temple.. It will take one day if you start from Bangalore early morning then reach Mysore by bus, take bus from there to Nanjangud, get an auto from Nanjangud Bus stop to that temple.. it is 45mins travel by auto to that temple.. to and fro inclucing waiting charge, they may charge around 400rupees.. there you have to say that you have come for praying for child.. They will ask you to pay 750ruppees and they will give you a small cradle, inside that a small Krishna will be there.. they will ask you to do pooja on Wednesday and Saturday upto 1 mandalam(48 days).. then you have to give back that cradle krishna to them.. they will hang it in that temple itself.. They will tell, if wife got conceived, just husband alone can come back to return that.. This happened to us.. My hubby returned that krishna after our pooja.. :) Yes, I got conceived..

I am sharing this, thinking this may help atleast one person..

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear TcBhuvana Sister,

CONGRATS!!! :) May BABA and LOrd Krishna bless you in abundance and have a healthy & safe pregnancy.

Thanks for sharing, Let many others get benefitted too. It was very kind of you.

Sisters reading this, please also have your full faith and be BLESSED.

Sairam, Best Wishes..

4. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Thank you SaiSakthi.. Bow

5. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

congrats dear and lots of baby dust to you
    happy :)

6. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    For the past 1 year i was doing many poojas and prayers to get conceive...
    But in the beginning and all i will do only for the sake of doing as my mom insisted me...
    But last month I did with sincere heart and hope that i will get positive this time...Last month after periods i did 48 days pooja by reading vishusahasranamam and sundarakandam daily...
    And also i read saisarichtra in 7 days...And yes this month I got conceived...I am 7 weeks pregnant now...
    So i have only one thing to say whatever pooja you do have belief in GOD that he will not let us down in any stage of our life...

Sai90 and meenueash like this.
  7. GLB

GLB Bronze IL'ite

Hi all.. I included my name in the Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies 2 months back... and yes the miracle has happened to me...i am 6 weeks pregnant now :) thanks to one and all who prayed for some unknown sisters across the world..its creating wonders...

Also one more thing I wanted to add here . I also believe I got conceived with the blessings of Mangadu Amman. There is an amman temple in Mangadu near poonamallee in Chennai. There you can pray for any of your wish and you need to visit the temple for 6 weeks on the same day every week. You have to take 2 lemons along with you and give it in the sannidhi. After dharshanam, you will be given one lemon to take back home which you need to do pooja for everyday. Next week when you go to the temple you have to take the old lemon along with 2 fresh lemons and repeat the same thing. 7th week you need to give 2 fresh lemons and 1 old lemon and complete your pooja by offering milk prasadham to all the devotees who come to temple. I got conceived in the cycle I did this pooja. I have no words to thank Mangadu Amman. She has done so many wonders like this in my family.

I wanted to share my experience so that other sisters can benefit from this.

8. Divya4

Divya4 Senior IL'ite

Hi tsweety,

Congrats . Can you please tell me the procedure you followed for reading sundarakandam daily. I am trying to conceive since a long time. I am feeling so depressed day by day. Still waiting for the blessings from god.....

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  9. Sara06

Sara06 New IL'ite

Hello Vidya
    I am planning to visit the temple soon. I have been hearing that it is very powerful. Can I contact the same person you have given and quote your name if I go there??

Thanks in advance!!!

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sara,

I am sure going to Karuvakarcheri n offering prayers to the Ambal will definitely bless you with a bonny baby. I spoke to the priest about 8 years ago, I didn't go there, nor have I yet gone personally to fulfil my vow, though my son is 8 years now. I must do it asap. So, they will not remember me for sure. I had posted a Ganapathy idol prayer for being blessed with children. It was recommended by an astrologer who us also a scientist in Isro. I have told 7 ladies about this, and all were blessed with babies by grace if Mahaganapathy. I also did that. Please check out that simple offering too. You just need a small idol of Ganesha, thumb size or smaller will do.
    Lots of love n baby star dust beaming your way----take care, sweetheart