1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyday Skin Care Routine!

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by brahan, Nov 7, 2017.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

Its one year since I delivered my second baby. So far I dint have much time to take care or pamper myself . I have decided to spend atleast spend 5 minutes of my day for my Skin as ultimately Healthy skin is very important.

I have decided to create a everyday routine . Interested IL ites can join as well.

I am going to update on the status of the below mentioned activities everyday for a month and track the progress of it.

Skin care checklist:

1. Drink two litres of water everyday
    2. No Oily Food
    3. Apply moisturizer
    4. Apply Sunscreen
    5. Apply any natural face pack (Besan/ Green gram dal powder / Milk + Honey etc)

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Sorry couldnt update for quiet some time. However here is my overall update for the last 10 days

1. Drink two litres of water everyday- Almost yes
    2. No Oily Food- No..On and Off
    3. Apply moisturizer..Yes
    4. Apply Sunscreen..No
    5. Apply any natural face pack (Besan/ Green gram dal powder / Milk + Honey etc)..On and Off
    6. 7 hours of sleep ..On and Off..

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

what about toner ? There are natural ones like witch hazel which are good for skin . As we age, it’s good to use vitamin c serum once in a while .If you are into skin care , you should also look at Korean skin care routine . Also diy/ homemade facial scrubs does wonders for skin .

4. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Ok I have tried the below tips 5 mins before bath

1.Cleansing face with baby oil-jhonson,Removes dirt on face especially the kajal (My baby got many gift packs but I am using it for myself :p ) using other brand for DS

2.Using Himalayas face Scrub

3.Massage face for 2 mins rose water just before bath

After bath I apply moisturiser - Himalayas

Evening I use Himalayas for moms - after washing the face and hands...Will feel fresh as it smells good

5. johnsonalisha

johnsonalisha New IL'ite

Skincare routine vary between different skin types. Before you build skincare routine, firstly you must know about your skin type. I personally prefer natural product for my skin such as aloe vera gel, coconut oils and also drink more water to keep your skin hydrated. For more information about makeup and beauty, you can check at makeupPro.

6. PhiEA

PhiEA New IL'ite

Taking care of your skin every day is a little time investment that goes a long way. The three steps of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing are vital to maintaining a hydrated and supple skin but it's important to ensure that the products being used for this routine are not harsh and don't affect the skins delicate mantle and are indeed for your specific skin type. At Phi, Earth's Apothecary we have developed an extensive and unique range of skincare products optimized for different skin types crafted from all natural pure essential oils.