June 2018 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lavii, Oct 4, 2017.

1. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

@blueFlower Hope you are doing well now , Sorry missed the post .
    @Maynish Congratulations and welcome to the club.

2. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies....Please count me in...June 6th due..
    vommitting is too much and hate all types of foods..i dono when this will be ok..
    this is 2nd for me too..Hope everything will be alright after 1st trimester.
    Congrats ladies!

3. blueFlower

blueFlower New IL'ite

Hi all, im doing fine with vomiting now.. but not able to eat any veggies which is a drawback. any veg tht goes into my mouth comes as vomit! I feel im not consuming enuf healthy food as my first time..

though vomiting is not there the sensation pops up every now and then. Recently liking more junk.

couldn't get an appointment for TTscan this week, got it only for the next weekend so its gonna be late by a week..not sure if this is fine as my gynec as me to take scan by this week and meet her with the reports by next week..

4. Sugee

Sugee New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    Congratulations on your pregnancy.TRis is my second baby. I am around 12 weeks and my EDD is 24h may .I am not able to find may due date club.
    Here is little about me -
    My first kid is around 5. My first pregnancy was good and I delivered him naturally here in US.
    we decided to have second child last year and by God grace I got pregnant in first month but after 9th week I had a miscarriage. Again after 2 mnts I got pregnant and around 6 weeks I had a second miscarriage. After All these , Again I am pregnant now and this time near to cross frist trimester successfully.
    I am currently in US and my first baby also delivered in US . My DH is single kid and from last year we were planning to to move to India but because of my health we delayed our move. Now I am thinking of moving to India before 7th month and deliver my baby there .
    As in future we have to settle in India so I am thinking to get Indian citizenship to my second kid.
    I need your inputs on this. I hope this is the right forum to post this query .
    Thanks

5. Sugee

Sugee New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    Hope you all doing good . I had my 12 week scan(NTT ) everything looks good . FHR was 159.
    Still looking for some inputs on my query :)

6. happy29

happy29 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    My due date is May 21.. Looking forward to connecting with new moms...

7. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Hope all are doing good!
    Done with NT scan yesterday and baby is doing good .Doc mentioned amnoitic fluid is very less and gave medicine .While she said it should get better using medicine , it's scary to see some posts online on what can happen if fluid is less.Did anyone have less fluid in previous pregnancies?

8. Sridevi91

Sridevi91 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

My due date on May 28th. In first trimester I’m in India,no nausea nothing. I came to US and it started I feel sleepy 24/7, I’ve thrown up few times in the morning. Also doc told I had Urinary tract infection and prescribed antibiotics. Sometimes I feel cramps in my stomach is it normal ?? It’s my first pregnancy.. bit worried.

9. Sugee

Sugee New IL'ite

Hello everyone
    Hope you all doing good. I am arnd 17 weeks today and had US on 29th :)
    Nausea is much better . Sometimes I feel baby movements
    How are you doing ?

10. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Hey all ,

Hope all are doing well :)

My next scan is scheduled on 01/05 .I am in 17th week now .Last visit doc mentioned amniotic fluid is less and gave medicine .Other than that showed us baby and we could get a glimpse of that tiny hand moving .
    No more nausea however feeling tired even if I walk a bit.Started feeling heaving already .Not sure if thats because its my 2nd pregnancy .