Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies ..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Mar 23, 2012.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Praying for blessed baby dust..

2. Mira145

Mira145 New IL'ite

Blessed baby dust to all here.
    I hope all of us are blessed with healthy babies soon.

Blessings and prayers for all.
    Do pray for me too

3. July01

July01 New IL'ite

I would like to share my story with you all to give you confidence.
    I got married in 2006 when I was studying my first year of PG course. After our marriage we decided not to get pregnant till I complete my studies (one and half year). But When we were trying to get pregnant after that, it's not happening. We tried for 6 months. Then started to consult a doctor. I was diagnosed with pcod. They gave me hormonal tablets for ovalution. Then we ICed on those specific days. This routine followed for six months. Meanwhile my DH count and motility were in border. They checked my fellobian tubes through sono Then they 678456

4. July01

July01 New IL'ite

Giri12 and happydheivanai like this.
  5. July01

July01 New IL'ite

I got pregnant after 6 years of married life. So at the age of 30 years I first held our son in my arms. And I had seen few of my friends and colleague got pregnant in their mid 30's for the first time.
    1. Always support your spouse while ttc.
    2. Take food at right time.
    3. At least drink 2.5 lit of water a day.
    4. Include more fruits and veggies in your diet.
    5. Unless necessary do not resign your job if working.
    6. Enjoy your life. Do not worry too much.
    7. Do not sit idle. Do things which makes you happy.e.g Listening to music, hobbies, reading books,spend time with your loved once, etc.
    8. Be positive.
    9. Don't make decisions in hurry related to TTC
    10. Do not spend more time surfing the net for TTC.
    Baby dust to all the lovely ladies in ttc.
    Sorry for the long post.

6. BlueLily

BlueLily New IL'ite

Hi July01,

Your post was really motivating. Could you or anyone suggest a good homeopath for pcos treatment. I am right now under ayurveda treatment for 8 months. I am not sure whether my health has improved as my cycle days range between 50-60 days. Married 4yrs, TTC, age 28yrs.

7. BlueLily

BlueLily New IL'ite

Hi July01,

Your post was really motivating. Could you or anyone please suggest a good homeopath for pcos treatment. I am under ayurveda treatment for 8 months. I am not sure if my health is improving as my cycle ranges between 50-60 days. I have reduced intake of rice and following some home exercises. Married 4 yrs, age 28 yrs, TTC..

8. July01

July01 New IL'ite

Dear Blue lily,
    Ayurveda, siddha and homeopathic all are good if the Dr is genuine. I knew two of my friends who have 50-60 day cycle got pregnant naturally( I think some have such body types). No need to worry.Have you tested whether your ovalution occurs naturally? I hope all parameters (count,motilitu, etc)are normal for your husband.Follow your diet and exercise. Enjoy your life. Baby dust to all the TTC ladies..

9. BlueLily

BlueLily New IL'ite

Hi July01,

Thanks for Ur reply. Yes, my husband's parameters are normal. I have not tested ovulation yet. My ayurveda doc s a renowned one n she has prescribed foll study fo me next cycle. I conceived once after 2 yrs of allopathic treatment with clomid 100mg, but the baby's heartbeat was low and it was aborted. 2yrs have passed since that and we have been repeatedly trying. Hoping to see good results with ayurveda. This forum is really good.

10. Aa11

Aa11 Bronze IL'ite

Pls do include me in your prayers ...