Does Evils Or Spirits Exist?

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by chitrajaraika, Oct 21, 2017.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

One of my friend told some spirits disturbing and hurting her.So my friend gone to temple,thargha and church.i dont know how to convince her.Please help me.its controlling mind,hands,body,tongue she is saying.Kindly help she was aware of it and she is such a innocent girl and its showing some images or illusions to disturb her eyes.we were praying but dont know the solution

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

There are certainly things as evil spirits.

We are all energy after all. 99.999999...% of an atom is empty, it comprises of energy.

Pray to Lord Shiva, Kali Mata. Myself I chant Mrityunjaya mantra and Kali Mata (Om Klim Kali-Kaya Namah) 108 times, twice a day.

Verdict is still out, but I notice my habits getting better, and I have more strength to stay away from negative people (who themselves harbor evil spirits)

3. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

It is human beings we have to be careful of, not spirits. Spirits do not rape, murder and throw away kids, women or old people just like that and roam about freely. Be a good human being, have faith in God and go about doing your duties. Spirits will be scared of you!
    Agatha83

sindmani, Mistt, Mehana and 4 others like this.
  4. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

If she believes evil spirits exits it'll haunt her more. As her to do some meditation, yoga and workout so that she gets tired and sleeps well at the end of the day. Sleep disturbances can also cause such illusions.She can change bed position and make herself comfortable to sleep.

sindmani likes this.
  5. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

she said hearing saturn talks also on skull sie and even if she start to sleep that saturns speaking

6. ZenSojourner

ZenSojourner Silver IL'ite

For sure 100% there are no evil spirits that possess people and make them do things.

She needs to see a doctor immediately. Brain tumors can cause hallucinations and obsessive behavior. So can a variety of mental disorders, including severe depression. Yes, depression can result in hallucinations.

She needs help, not superstition. There are no such things as spirits, evil, good, or neutral. Doesn't matter who you pray to, or how much you meditate, such things will not solve medical problems such as brain tumors, depression, schizophrenia, etc etc etc.

sindmani and Nylaa like this.
  7. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

I suggest that you consult a doctor first and we'll see what will be the result of her physical symptoms and manifestations.

sindmani and Nylaa like this.
  8. Nylaa

Nylaa Silver IL'ite

I quite agree with this and also think that the OP's friend should see her doctor immediately.

Another thing to take into account whether the OP's friend has experienced any major stressful events lately? Many mood or mental disorders go diagnosed and don't manifest severe symptoms until the person is under stress.

sindmani likes this.
  9. nina888

nina888 New IL'ite

Yes if you believe in them

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Sonya ask her to consult a doctor as other friends said. How does she know they are spirits? Is any elder one in her family passed away? You console her and ask her to pray for peace. There are many slogams and Sthuthis like Kandha shashti kavasam,Hanuman chalisa, Varahi Maalai and many more. In the morning or evening ask her to light an Agalvilakku and let her chant anyone of the above said. My prayers for her to get peace of mind

sindmani likes this.