Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

@sunnysideup all the very best.. lots of baby dust. Even am going for IVF this month hopefully we get blessed this time. Tc.

vanicha likes this.
  2. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Nope

3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Can anyone help me with the below query?

I am taking a break for my next ivf cycle and most probably in my same clinic. however in my first ivf cycle, i was told that i have average egg quality that gave one 4ba blastocyst and rest 4 early blastocyst. now none gave a positive result.

I would like to know if i can take any supplement on my own, (like mentioned in other posts like c0Q10/DHEA/sharangdhar Shatavari). anyone in India have taken this kind of supplement on their own or by any gynaecologist's advice to improve egg quality before ivf?

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  4. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

All the best for your next cycle.. Doctor had given me some supplement before cycling for improving egg quality.. I am not able to recollect exactly which one.. will check my last year post and let u know.. better to have it for 3 cycles before gng for next

5. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Aw thank u @hoping4amiracle
    I really want to give my best shot next time. Please do let me know if u could recollect the name. I will ensure that with my doc before taking it along with my thyroid medicine. As u said I will take min 3/4 months break.
    Hope ur lil miracle is doing great. Happy parenting.

vanicha likes this.
  6. tobblessed

tobblessed New IL'ite

hello,

can someone guide me as to upto how many days is it normal to bleed after a diagnostic hystoscopy?

I've had mine last Friday, but i wasn't bleeding until Monday, but all of a sudden on Monday it started and it hasn't stopped yet, so just a little worried if this is normal.

I'm suppose to have my FET after my cycle this month end or in the start of October.

7. Aswaithasundar

Aswaithasundar New IL'ite

My first IVF cycle ET transfer cancel.for this treatment I stay in my mother place past 1month.we visit this centre August end immediate cycle they start injection process.i get 10 follicle only five embryos matured upto day3 after that all stop to move next stage.my AMH is also 1.85.already I face lot of problem in my marriage life through inlaws and cosister they treated and insult me very worst this failure also upset me lot previously I conceive 3times I conceive naturally without any treatment that also end with miscarriage in 3rd month.we done parental kariyo typing genetic and DNA at the time of my 2nd miscarriage all report came normal.im very upset and depress I don't know what to do next.day after tomorrow I move to my husband place already I face many problem and this failure also made me very upset.so please friends pray for me