Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. anita0180

anita0180 New IL'ite

Hi. I just moved to a new city and thought this would be a good site to get information. A little difficult to maneuver this site since I am still trying to figure out how to start a new post

2. Aforse

Aforse New IL'ite

Hi,

Its my pleasure to find such a medium to interact with our fellow ladies in chennai.

3. Renup

Renup New IL'ite

This is the great place to see lot of information and getting answers to our questions from other experts

4. ravekv

ravekv New IL'ite

just lovely.. nice meet some lovely ladies here

5. Anaisl14

Anaisl14 New IL'ite

Hi !
    IndusLadies seems to be a very large community, composed by so many different nationalities ! I think it's a great idea and I would be happy to discover the Indian culture through this forum.

6. Voodoo4Ducks

Voodoo4Ducks New IL'ite

I am an absolute newbie in learning how to how embroider. I understand 5at I have to start with the basics, but do they have to images of teddy bears, cartoonish flowers & smiling suns! I know that the majority of patterns were created for when I reach a much higher status, but I found some patterns that serve as tiny embellishments that I can try. I’ve always been mesmerized by Eastern designs, particularly those from India.

7. Rishabh7

Rishabh7 New IL'ite

I've joined the forum to actively participate in the discussions about parenting. Being a kids enthusiast I always engage myself in kids extra curricular activities because they are as necessary as studies. Working in the same direction I've joined hands with hapclap.com where we take care of all the developmental and creative needs to a child.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
  8. Vrushti

Vrushti New IL'ite

Best platform for women to place their talents and I am in love with this site. I will try to put up my writings here :) Thanks for this lovely Initiative

9. sathisaran

sathisaran New IL'ite

Just a wow to be amidst this group.. love it and could spend my all ME time here..

10. Sobhabanna

Sobhabanna New IL'ite

I didn't explore much .how this site works still I have no idea by tym I will learn .so far its a great place for support