Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Hi @Almelum,

She didn't check cervix length. She just checked my upper and lower abdomen and found my upper abdomen is little tight. Even I have little tingling sensation surrounding belly button and slight pain in lower abdomen.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    Those whoever taking heparin/baby aspirin injections, When are you advised to stop?
    Is it by 32nd week or more than that?
    How was ur deepavali celebrations?
    I had more gulab jamoons and feeling guilty afterwards.
    Feeling very tired nowadays....
    Anybody getting on/off pain in the tummy or back?
    I used to get from 4th month. But my doc said, only when the frequency increases, it is of concern otherwise, it is ok.

suneethark and Alamelum like this.
  3. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Hi @Adamsribs,

Happy diwali!! For me, doctor said that heparin injection has to be given till 24hrs before delivery and ecospirin tablet till 34th week.

Thanks,
    Suneetha

Alamelum likes this.
  4. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi @Adamsribs, i am not sure of medicine. hope someone using it will share their inputs.

i too had sweets during diwali, since i am at home bed rest, i am putting so much weight..but cannot avoid sweets during diwali time:grimacing:

yes, i too get light pain in abdomen and some pulling sensation...heard its normal.i need to check with my Doctor in my next visit.

what week you are in now? i have big tummy for 32 weeks, hence baby is putting too much pressure...

suneethark likes this.
  5. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi Suneetha, hope you are fine now? did you go for doctor review? you have mentioned earlier that doctor predicted pre term delivery, hope everything is fine now.

suneethark likes this.
  6. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Hi @Alamelum,

Yes, I am fine now. Thanks. She has given me 2 steroid shots for lungs of baby to be matured as there may be chance of preterm delivery. She has restricted my diet not to have rice or sweets as there is a chance of altering sugar levels due to these shots. So this diwali, I didn't have any sweets :(. I am taking rest now and praying god for full term delivery for atleast 37 weeks. She also asked me to count baby kicks daily. I am getting severe lower back pain if I sit or stand longer. Tomorrow i will complete 33 weeks. Next week I need to check my sugar levels and consult doctor. Hope she doesn't scare me again.

7. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Even i am getting lower abdomen pain when i sit for long time. I am in my 31st week. Still 9 more weeks to go.. Bcoz of GD I had only one jamun and half pieces of other two sweets. :cry::cry:Why are you at bed rest dear??

8. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am in my 31st week.. Do anyone have shortness of breath?? I have it more at night time. I cant talk more than 2 -3 sentences at a time. I checked with my doctor but she said its normal. But i wanted to check, Pls let me know if anyone of you guys facing the same issue.

9. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Hi there ladies,

I am told to stop aspirin by 36th week. 33 weeks completed now. Any idea on how much should the baby weigh at this gestation. Internet has so many inputs, it's confusing and scary. My Bp is a little on the higher side, so on a watch.
    Good luck people!

10. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

i too face shortness of breath...along with some many other issues :), i think its normal. dont worry, i am entering 33 weeks tomorrow..